"the author for the book of Your Life Story" - MBA admission essay.

abhijk 1 / 1  
Hi, Please review this essay
(for admission in MBA ) , and provide me with constuctive feedback. Please note word limit is 400 words.

Ques: You are the author for the book of Your Life Story. Please write the table of contents for the book (420 word limit)

Ans :

Inheritance... ...Pg no.1
Fortunate to be born into a family where inheritance comes in terms of intellect, integrity, and strength of character. My role model is my grandfather who was a self made man, a highly acclaimed Lawyer and Freedom fighter.

Learning Adaptability.... ...11
My parents were constantly on move due to government service giving me an enriching experience of diverse cultures from an early age. Thus accepting change with an open heart and adapting to new circumstances has become a way of life.

My Best Friends.... ...30
My love of reading exposed me to diverse subjects. It introduced me to great men and women of different times. The vision they had, their inspiration to people and then moving heaven and earth to reach their objectives had a lasting impact on me.

Making a comeback... ...60
My joy of getting into NITIE was short lived as I was diagnosed with typhoid and was advised rest for a month. Several companies had completed their recruitment for internships when I rejoined. However I didn't lose heart, kept my focus and was selected by Colgate-Palmolive for internship.

Becoming Vice President.... ....90
My assertive yet friendly demeanor and leadership skills got me elected as the Vice President of the batch. Pinnacle of my Vice President ship came in the roaring success of a mega corporate event called Lakshya.

SOS... ...120
I along with my four friends had literally drowned in the sea .Three of us got back to safety but my closest friend was stuck. My quick decision to get a rope from a passerby proved a life saver for my friend. I learnt the lesson of my life and enrolled myself into a swimming class.

Touching experience... ...135
As an active volunteer of a tribal welfare NGO have visited lot of remote tribal areas . While simplicity of their life appeals me , the paucity of education and health facilities is distressing. It has made me appreciate the blessed life I have and how important it is share these blessings with my fellow brethren.

How would I like to be remembered?... ...160
I would like to be remembered as a person who made a positive difference to the world. A CEO who took upon troubled companies and turned them around not only saving jobs but also enhancing shareholder value. A professional who started with management consulting and finally became a turnaround management expert. A philanthropist known for his contribution to his alma mater and society.
Learning Adaptability.... ...11
My parents were constantly on move due to government service, giving me an enriching experience of diverse cultures from an early age.

Making a comeback... ...60
My joy of getting into NITIE was short lived, as I was diagnosed with typhoid and was advised rest for a month.

Becoming Vice President.... ....90
My assertive yet friendly demeanor and leadership skills got me elected as the Vice President of the batch. ---the batch?

The p innacle of my Vice Presidency came in the roaring success of a mega corporate event called Lakshya.

Touching experience... ...135
As an active volunteer of a tribal welfare NGO, I have visited many remote tribal areas.

While the simplicity of their life appeals to me , the paucity of education and health facilities is distressing.
OP abhijk 1 / 1  
Thanks Susan.

Home / Graduate / "the author for the book of Your Life Story" - MBA admission essay.