Home / Graduate   % width NEW!

'the best management schools and excellent facilities' -experiences for to the degree

ssanirudh 1 / -  
Describe how your experiences, both personal and professional, have led you to pursue mstc degee-900 words

As a graduate student my roommates were management students and I had the opportunities go through they're syllabus .I was reading a business magazine they got as the first complementary edition and it gave me a lot of interest and knowledge about business and technology. I thought the magazine was superb and was looking forward to its future editions and within a short time it became one of the most successful business magazines in India. I have followed each company I meet with in some way and found various ways in which they create wealth and opportunity, especially the tech firms were of my prime interest as I've grown up using them and watching them grow gives me immense confidence. One such experience is that we use a water dispenser of 20 litres capacity for drinking water we use it with the help of water can of 20 litres capacity. Each time the can gets empty it should be replaced by another 20 litres can and lifting such cans is difficult as they are heavy and cause difficulty to replace every time .My mom is workaholic and she tried to replace it when no one was around to help which caused her great pain in the shoulder. So I searched if we could have a water purifier and a dispenser coupled together in one device. My dispenser had a small refrigeration space for bottles i asked the technician to fix the water purifier in that so that the water is purified and automatically fills the dispenser up to a certain limit. The plan worked very well and there was no more trouble of replacing the dispenser each time. The technician also had a model of it in his shop for sale. I thought how useful such products will be if they are made and advertised, especially it would be very helpful for people living in apartments. and Observing my characteristics I wanted to have further education for starting my venture. I wish to create products of value.

Professionally I have gained experience and knowledge in my field and am looking forward to using it in my future ventures .I worked in a medium scale company manufacturing mechanical Structures such as Heat exchangers, pressure Vessels, containers, boilers etc related to petrochemical Industries. I am also certified at Asnt level 2 for non destruction testing .My job consists of taking care of the production facilities and following up the ongoing projects, I gained a lot of technical knowledge in a mechanical unit I eventually fell in a closed loop which prompted me to look into my long term interests .I felt my capabilities can be better utilized as I am versatile person and I felt there is a scope for a lot of emerging technologies. For example Just dial is a service in India that gives information about any product with just a phone call. It helps you to connect with all the information regarding any product and services with just a phone call or through the internet. Various such companies have simplified the way we work; I want to work in a field where I can impact a lot of people. So Tech services came to me naturally. Despite doing well in current job, I still yearn for the moment when an idea starts bearing fruits and fulfils its requirement.

There are many technologies currently available but the commercialization of those are very important, there is also a basic need of entrepreneurial effort to do this so such courses will be very useful, numerous companies in India have grown with such effort, there is a huge demand for techno logy to change the life's of people. i will have a chance to work on multiple ideas throughout the year. Mstc focuses on high idea evaluation market validation and all other aspects. I feel that my inspirations and learning experiences can be interconnected to process my business strategy. Everything connects to everything else .With a legendary status among universities I was very happy I found a course that tailor made to my needs .With the excellent staff ,one of the best management schools and excellent facilities .I've already been going through your staffs superb lectures in YouTube.

Home / Graduate / 'the best management schools and excellent facilities' -experiences for to the degree