Career objective and how MBA will help achieve it.

Sri 2 / 4  
From World War I to the World Wide Web, many of the issues confronting organizations have changed and will keep changing .Not all the organisations were proactive and sadly we had to witness the demise of some of the best loved organisations. So many jobs were lost and with the jobs, the lives of the employees and the dependents also suffered. I strongly believe if right decisions were taken at right time at least few of those organisations would have definitely survived.

I wish to pursue a career in business consulting where I can advise and direct at least few of those organisations to make right decisions in right time. I wish not only to save the organisations but to help them to be making very good progress and be in profits.

An MBA will help me in many ways in achieving my goal. First, it will help me to gain and understand the theoretical knowledge and give the foundation of business management in broader perspective; second, it will help in personal development and improving soft skills, through dedicated programs, teamwork, and others experiences. But the most important aspect of any learning is, how well can the theoretical knowledge is implemented practically? By my research, I reached to a conclusion that MBA from xxx university excels in the particular aspect of implementing the theoretical knowledge into practice and I join the voice "Knowledge is not enough".
Lily Rose 5 / 16  
I think it's fairly good. :) And it's interesting you wrote "From World War I to the World Wide Web". You have clearly outlined your goal and the reasons why you are going to take MBA. On examples, I think it'd better to name some well-known "best loved organisations" and how they unfortunately broke and were closed. But of course, I know there's a word limit.

:)
OP Sri 2 / 4  
Thanks a ton Lily,

Anybody else? Do you think the vocabulary is good enough for an mba admission or should I use more flowery language?
From World War I to the World Wide Web

Clever idea, Sri!!!

Decisions are made.
Action is taken.
I strongly believe if right decisions were made and if proactive action was taken at the right time ...

Capitalize the word University when it is part of the name: I reached to a conclusion that MBA from Xxxxx University will empower me to excel in the particular aspect of implementing the theoretical knowledge into practice and I join the voice "Knowledge is not enough".
OP Sri 2 / 4  
Thanks kevin,

I will make some more changes and after accepetence at the university I will load the final essays here.

Cheers
Sri
mrngorickets - / 1  
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Home / Graduate / Career objective and how MBA will help achieve it.