CFA/ Working for Finance company/ PHD; My short term (3 year) career goals

sargis1991 1 / -  
Here is my essay about short-term career goals. Please Help me. Could you check it or correct my sentences?

Completing MSc Finance course I want to take CFA exam. Due to this course I will pass CFA exam. The knowledge got at Imperial College Business School and CFA qualification will help me to realize my next short term goals. These are to work in any motivated and famous financial company and to become a fianancial independent person. I am sure that completing MSc Finance course and CFA will give me an opportunity to achieve my second and third goals. All I want to use my knowledge for developing my skills in financial sphere. In one word to become a good specialist. I intent to do also PHD. All of this goals ,course at your university, CFA quallification, PHD and work experience will be my ticket for my future and recondition to achieve my long term goals.
AzizZ 2 / 24 1  
The knowledge I got at Imperial College Business School and CFA qualification will help me to realize my next short term goals.
Completing MSc Finance course I want to take CFA exam. Due to this course I will pass CFA exam.

My suggestion;
After completing MSc Finance course I intend to follow the CFA course. The knowledge I acquire during the MSc would lay the foundation for CFA.

The knowledge gotacquired at Imperial College Business School and CFA qualification will help me to realize my next short term goals.

famous financial company

------- famous or prestigious?

What are your short term goals?
Doing CFA and then joining a prestigious company in the finance field?
Better re-do this as your goals are not clearly presented here!

Home / Graduate / CFA/ Working for Finance company/ PHD; My short term (3 year) career goals