Supplement essay for MS in Chemical and Biomolecular engineering Georgia Tech

voldy333 1 / 1  
Kindly evaluate my essay and give comments on how to improvise it

What are your strengths with regard to completing a graduate degree at Georgia Tech? (250 words or less)

Every person blessed with and develop certain set of strengths during his life cycle. In my case it's my ardor, tenacity and meticulous nature; which can be considered common as almost every human entity possess it. But what indiscernible is how will you utilize this strength. I always utilize and direct all of my strength towards my aim; be it working on a science project exhibition at high school or my career objective. I feel that these personal strengths have allowed me to be where I am today. The very strength developed an unprecedented research oriented zeal to acquire new skills and knowledge and master the very own which I already possess during my undergraduate studies and employment. Then utilize this strength by incorporate/catalyze it with the elements of technology and science for the amelioration of society. This very resemblance of my vision I found in the vision of Georgia tech "improving the human condition through advanced science and technology and emphasis on solving some of the world's most pressing challenges: clean and sustainable energy, disease diagnosis and treatment."

With the state of art infrastructure, facilities, diverse faculty and research driven focus Georgia tech offers an impeccable stage to suffice my dream of becoming a Chemical engineer. During graduate studies, I can utilize my skill set and at the same time acquire new, improvise old, learn to adapt in the vast research scenario and interaction with diverse cultures.
fatihy007 3 / 7  
you should work on you essay more, your essay should show more paragraphs (introduction, supporting paragraphs and conclusion)
coolintake 2 / 8 1  
good start, but needs more details. Try to match your skill set (i.e. strengths) to previous experiences (give examples about work, project, accomplishment...etc). and than link it to how the program can further develop those skill sets or help you complement them
OP voldy333 1 / 1  
First of all thanks for the suggestions. But the university set the word limit to 250 words and that's all i managed to pull it out and they are just asking about my strengths needed to excel in Georgia tech not too much concentration on my field i guess
admission2012 - / 477 90  
This is not really what Gtech is looking for. What they want to see here are attributes that will make completing this degree something that is manageable for you. You need to talk about your quantitative ability, how do you handle numbers and analysis? Things more along these lines will show Gtech that you have what it takes to succeed in this program. -Admissions Advice Online

Home / Graduate / Supplement essay for MS in Chemical and Biomolecular engineering Georgia Tech