chemical engineering, my potential for academic and professional achievement?

enny 1 / -  
i was told to write as regards my qualifications and potential for academic and professional achievement in the field of chemical engineering.please could you give me a little tips
abcdef123 3 / 7  
Start writing about your education, your academic and prof. achievements, including any published papers, intellectual properties, patents... any thing that is noticeable and is different from ordinary.

Start writing and we all will help you!!
Well, they want you to prove that you really are motivated and that you are not just applying to make your parents happy or something like that. Everybody with real motivation has something bothering them. What is bothering you? What is making you want to do something about chemical engineering?

Send a message by writing an essay. As you list your accomplishments and some articles you have recently read, be sure to end each paragraph with a sentence that supports your main idea - your message to the reader.
Olaoluwa 4 / 6  
Expatiate on the things you have done or achieved because of your attraction to chemical engineering.

Home / Graduate / chemical engineering, my potential for academic and professional achievement?