Communication impacts way things happen; SOP- MSc in Marketing Communication.

Tida 1 / -  
Hi there,

Please review and correct my SOP for MSc in MarComm
Thank you in advance ;)
... .... ....

My decision to pursue graduate school in Marketing Communication at XXX, University of XXX is misunderstanding of making decision on my academic life!
I'm a XXX student who just realized that I've been fascinated by Marketing Communication after finishing Bachelor's degree in Social Science.

While I was preparing for university entrance examination, I was impressed by Sociology-Cultural, History and Politics to attend Bachelor of Art in Social Science.
Fortunately, I found my way when attend internship as a public relations officer in 4rd year of Bachelor Degree. I learnt many skills not only public relations but also how to run a small business and this experience impels me to start job after graduated as a public relations officer for a leading university in my country. However, I still desired about branding and marketing in business area but it's not easy to find job in marketing field without related degree. Finally, I got an opportunity to work as marketing coordinator for a jewelry manufacturer. My responsibility copes with marketing communication, branding, event management, corporate social responsibility and customer relations. Over 3 years professional experience indicates that marketing communications is the most vital and effective tools to reach target group. It's inevitable to say that businesses need to develop and implement plan rapidly by merging marketing and communication studies as specialization. This professional area fulfills my interest and become my goal in Marketing Communication.

Due to fast paced environment of communication related to business processes today, it's widely accepted that communication impacts the way marketing and business used to be. Services, products and customer behavior have changed to concentrate on information with excessive and limitless information accessibility. People receive information easier than ever as more media can be created by anyone. Thus, I'm as a communication profession needs to acknowledge and develop my potential to face new business convergence. This course is provided to aim and combine marketing and communication strategy with all business sections included management, marketing, branding, corporate social responsibility and public relations. The curriculum is the key to fulfill job market in lack of marketing communication professions who comprehensively understand communication tools and procedures as the main part of business management. I'd like to attend this course in order to up skills that affect changes in customer behavior and extract to strategically adapt company to issue new models of effective marketing communication plan for business.

I believe this MSc in Marketing Communication would offer me knowledge and skills to broaden and professionalize my experience and future career opportunities for both businesses and non-profit organizations. Otherwise, I'd be willing to share knowledge from this course to others communication professionals in my country as narrowly education provided. Many marketing communication employees graduated from Public Relations, Marketing or Business area. This opportunity with xxx, University of xxxx, a leading university of the world with perception of setting up this knowingly course by focus on communication and marketing procedures to create requisite marketing communication practitioners, would be unforgettable and invaluable memory. I sincerely hope you would consider me for admission which is a vital step in my career and thank you for this opportunity to express myself.

Sincerely Yours,
xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

What do you mean by this? Why you say it's a misunderstanding?

Fortunately, I found my way when attendedan internship as a public relations officer in 4rdth year of Bachelor Degree. I

but it's not easy to find a job in marketing field without a related degree

My responsibilityiescopes withincludes marketing communication, branding, event management, corporate social responsibility and customer relations.

Over 3 years professional experience indicates that marketing communications is the most vital and effective tools to reach target group.

Over the past three years, I understood the importance of the field of marketing communications that equips one with effective tools to reach out to particular target groups.

I believe this MSc in Marketing Communication would offer me knowledge and skills to broaden and professionalize my experience and future career opportunities for both businesses and non-profit organizations.

I am confident that this program would enable me to acquire a vast knowledge in Marketing Communication while gaining required professional skills. This academic exposure would certainly help me broaden my perspectives that would create valuable career opportunities for me in the future.

Home / Graduate / Communication impacts way things happen; SOP- MSc in Marketing Communication.