compressed sensing and robust statistics; Electrical and Computer Engineering

sntinn 8 / 36 9  
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at UniversityXXXX has many interesting research topics in compressed sensing. Influenced by the research during my master degree, I would like to gain a deeper understanding in compressed sensing and robust statistics. Thus, I am interested in the work of Professor AAAAA on the robust methods for compressed sensing in medical imaging systems. I am also fascinated by the research of Professor GGGG on compressive spectral imaging because I would like to extend my research on compressed sensing to compressive spectral imaging systems. Furthermore, UniversityXXXXX is well-known for its strong research. Therefore, I strongly believe that the guidance from the processor and excellent research environment will provide a great opportunity to be a successful researcher.

Thank you
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at UniversityXXXX has many interesting research topics incompressed sensing.

... better capitalize;
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at UniversityXXXX has many interesting research topics in the field of Compressed Sensing.

Influenced by the research during my master degree, I would like to gain a deeper understanding in compressed sensing and robust statistics.

Being a person with a strong passion for research, I look forward to gaining a deeper understanding in Compressed Sensing and Robust Statistics.

Thus, I am interested in the work of Professor AAAAA on the robust methods for compressed sensing in medical imaging systems.

.... "robust methods for compressed sensing" - getting repeated too often :(
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
Professor AAAAA who is the one of the experts in both fields

I am also fascinated by the research of Professor GGGG on compressive spectral imaging because I would like to extend my research on compressed sensing to spectral imaging systems.

-- Redundant.

Inspired by the research of Professor GGGG, I would like to extend my research on compressed sensing to spectral imaging systems.

Therefore, I strongly believe that the guidance from the processor and excellent research environment will provideme a great opportunity to be a successful researcher.

Home / Graduate / compressed sensing and robust statistics; Electrical and Computer Engineering