Computer games are not much useful for children - they make them lazy and less social

mhmd123 1 / -  
I would greatly appreciate if you can read my essay and give me feedback

By emerging new technologies such as computer and Xbox, electronic games have become an integral part in children's life. Accordingly, the question arises whether computer games are useful for children or just a waste of time? In my vantage point, their drawbacks weigh up their benefits because of the below reasons.

First, computer games have negative effects on children's educational condition. In class, they are preoccupied by the games scenes and strategies. They think to their games and the methods needed to improve their game performance, instead of paying attention to their teacher. They are affected by games not only during classes, but also after that in house. Every time they come back home, they go toward their computer rather than doing their assignment. The more time assigned to computer games, the lower grades are attained.

Secondly, computer games make them lazy and vulnerable to physical problems such as obesity. They sit behind their computers for long times forgetting the lapse of time. As a result, they encounter many aches in their back that could cause spinal problems later in their adulthood. Also, they prefer to eat useless foods such as chips during their free time between the game stages, cause them overweight and its resulting problems.

Also, children will become passive and low social. They prefer to spend time playing their favorite games instead of going out and have some fun with their friends. This approach has a negative impact on their social behavior in the future. They become shy and cannot communicate with other people in society that affects their both emotional and professional life. Consequently, they get alone and depressed.

Yet, there are few good points for playing computer games. First, they make children happy and let them enjoy their life, which may never be experienced in adulthood. For example, when they pick their favorite soccer team and win the match, they suppose themselves as a real soccer player and enjoy as much as them. Also, games can help people of other countries to learn English. Various categories of games assist children to build their English vocabulary and be prepared for their future academic research in English.

To sum up, computer games are not much useful for children. They weaken children's educational condition and make them lazy and less social. However they can improve their English level and make them joyful. To prevent these awful effects, the time assigned to computer games should be restricted by parents to avoid the mentioned problems
masih65 4 / 6 1  
They sit behind their computers for a long times and forget the lapse of time.
In my vantage point, their drawbacks weigh upoutweigh their benefits because offor the belowfollowing reasons.
First, computer games have negative effects on children's educational conditionapplication on studies. In class, they are preoccupiedless attentive to lessons as their concentration is more onby the games scenes and strategies. They think to theirkeep contemplating on games and the methods needed to improve their game performance, instead of paying attention to their teacher. They are affected by games not only during classes, but also after that in houseduring their leisure time at home.

Home / Graduate / Computer games are not much useful for children - they make them lazy and less social