Computer Science and Learning - Statement of purpose for HCI

FaizKhan 1 / -  

I can accomplish my goal

Kindly review my sop and point out the mistakes as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

my SOP starts here:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I emphatically believe that I enjoy programming and having the enthusiasm to seek after more knowledge, I can, at last, accomplish my goal, regardless of how much effort required.

From early childhood, I grew up captivated with computers and many other programmable machines around me. I always thought how can computer science ease human life.

The motivation to understand the mystery behind the production of complex GUI systems prompted me to enroll myself for the undergraduate program in Software Engineering.

My undergraduate studies gave me a specific skill set as well as influenced me to further explore my field of interest. During my under graduation working on designing, developing user interface throughout the academics gave me a sound technical base. Be that as it may, the greatest advantage of involving myself in these activities to hone my skills in project management. Furthermore, my teacher invited me to present Lecture on game animation related to subject game programming.

As a Final Year Project activity, we (the team of four undergrads) designed and implemented a system named "E-Mart". As a group leader, I designed multiple prototypes, test cases Using black box testing, troubleshooting and documentation of the project.

Germany is a symbol of technical excellence. As technical skills and excellence cannot be achieved without excellent education, it is, therefore, a promising destination for higher education.

After pedantic perusal of MS HCI module handbook offer subjects Computer-assisted work and learning,
User Orientation and IT Security are my most interested subjects. Also, University of Siegen provide esteemed learning and developing environment labs. This degree would be a significant step towards my ambition in relevant research as a Software Engineer.

Pakistan is a developing country with enormous potential in Computer Science. Moreover, to reduce a person's training time to understand a system and provide simple Graphical User Interface by designing efficient are going to occupy utmost significance.

Thank you for offering this opportunity. I anticipate your acceptance.
Faiz, while your initial writing could use an overall development of information, that is not the only problem of the essay. You also lack a representation of your professional experience in the field. It is the discussion of the professional experience that should lead to the development of your purpose for a masters in HCI. I am not really reading any solid professional purpose for your interest in Human Computer Interface at this point. Your academic background can be further developed, but it also lacks in proper representation of your background in relation to your chosen masters course. You will need to build on that academic foundation before you can even begin to properly represent your professional interests and goals. Try to develop a clearer discussion for the purpose of your studies in relation to your professional goals within a 5 year time frame in order to create a more integrated SOP draft for further review and consideration.

Home / Graduate / Computer Science and Learning - Statement of purpose for HCI