My country still needs more capable people in this field; SOP of MSc Public health

chunika 1 / 1  
At first I did not know what they like. Until admission to the University. I did not know what they like about the field, but because my father wants me to learn engineering. And thereafter I will private business. So I applied to the engineering school. However, admission to the first year that I did not like this field. So I resigned. In the first year of study in the University. Made me feel that I was a professor in the University. And combined with my love and interest in foreign languages. And I like to read news, and news about the health of the time. Makes me feel like a branch that is my dream,field of health education. When I learned what makes me feel happy. And that I can graduate in two years, and for this reason I'm so interested public health because I believe that this field can allow me to complete the study.

There are several reasons why I chose a career of my health. The first is to help people. Which directly corresponds to this field, especially I've learned about health education in undergraduate. Also, I have a field that I love and the knowledge in the classroom. Applied to me and others as well. It is not just the classroom, such as first aid when no prior knowledge of first aid. But at the end of the study. I was able to aid and help other people in times of emergency. And I'm confident that the University will provide the knowledge and technology about public health to me certainly. Including the opportunity to see the innovative ideas in public health that I have never been before.Also help me to develop a lot of potential as well.

Second, during the past summer.I ask for permission my father to work at the clinic. As a dental clinic. Considered to be a very good experience. I was very happy. I've done almost every position. From cleaning, a public relations personal, a dental assistant, and help auditing .I work in the foreign service for many. So I was listening to and practicing at the same time.

I was impressed by the experience. For my undergraduate education is education. I have been teaching at the high school, I means really have to teach health education. I was assigned to teach grade 7 and grade 11,which I have experience teaching both children and teenager.I taught grade 7 is a simple example, assume the role play of first aid.But Grade 11,I will teach content more difficult about emerging diseases in the world today.Then, to analyze and Discussion. Bring about awareness of health care, Health, and Disease Prevention correctly.

Finally, after I receive a degree in pubic health,I am a professor at a university in this field directly because Thailand is a developing country. Public health is not fully developed. I think that my country still needs more people have ability. Being a teacher, I can add key personnel of many countries. For example, if I was a doctor will treat 100 people, but if the doctor is a professor of medicine, 100 people had was that I could make a personal doctor to treat the 10,000 people.I am confidence that my career will made the people move on the people.so, master's degree training in public health is key to achieving these goals.

Please correct me.Thank you so much for your advice.
OP chunika 1 / 1  
helppp meeee pleaseee.
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
Okay, sorry to be harsh, but you are in pretty bad shape here. You need to fix up the grammar in your essay A LOT! What is the prompt? We need it so we can better help you with your essay. I can't even understand what you are trying to say!

At first I did not know what they likeDUPON ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY.

And thereafter I will STUDY private business.

However, admission to the first year that I did not like this field.- HOWEVER, I FELT THAT I DID NOT LIKE THIS FIELD AFTER THE FIRST YEAR.

I ask for permission my father to work at the clinic. As a dental clinic. - I asked my father for permission to work at the clinic as a dental clinic.

And there's a lot more. Please edit your writing more carefully. I will help you after you revise.
Okay, sorry to be harsh, but you are in pretty bad shape here. You need to fix up the grammar in your essay A LOT! What is the prompt?

Yes... Chess has a point... There are many errors in this essay and we can certainly help you if you post your prompt here. Without the prompt we cannot provide you with more relevant comments.

At first I did not know what they like. Until admission to the University. I did not know what they like about the field, but because my father wants me to learn engineering.

.... Also I feel these lines may act negatively for your case, because they would look for students who have a vision and these sound contradictory. Post your prompt and tell us what you wish to have in this essay, so that we can help you improve its presentation. :)

Home / Graduate / My country still needs more capable people in this field; SOP of MSc Public health