"the differences of the economics" - master of finance, interest in the program

ccilia 2 / 4  
my ps question is :share what interests you in this program and what you plan to get out of attending this program. Your post-education goals are of interest to the admission committee.

i am an international student and i wanna know whether i have made myself clear in the ps,i wanna know what you can know about my characteristics.

i wanna know whether i have answer the questions the school asked.
i know there are also many grammar errors there, thank you for your reply.

"ccs portfolilo has improved by 5% in market value, Zhu's has improved by 3%, so for this round cc has won. Let's welcome her to share her experience with us!" It was the announcement moment in the "Better Portfolio" competition between my friends and I. Whilst learning some analytical skills in class, we decided to apply what we had learned into reality. I(WE?) have encoutered many problems, sometimes I just made the portfolio worse. As our competition was known by more people, I didn't work alone anymore, 3 more people joined me to improve our portfolio. I learnt my partners' advantages and assigned them to? different tasks. Though there were always some disagreements between us, after further analyses and discussion, we improved our portfolio.

I feel full of satisfaction when I can use my analyses to make others agree with me. I am always dreaming of to be an analyst. Work out the Return On Investment of a specific company, and give advices to my clients to make the right decision. After comprehending all the analytical methods and different kinds of finacial instruments, I will be an excellent fund manager. I will make out the investment plan, lead my team to make a perfect portfolio, and benefit the investors. Though China is developing fast while the financial market is still in the primary stage. Most people lack the ability and the consciousness to manage their money and to make their money grow. I want to make a difference by my efforts.

However, I found that a further education is necessary for me to pursue my dream. I find your school the best choice, because the courses can equip me with the modern finance theory and application. The co-curricular activities also offer me the opportunity to communicate with leaders in the field, and thus can help me to know the weakness of myself and to improve myself. Besides, I like the environment very different from othersbecause your school is a seven-college community. What's more, your motto "learn today and lead tomorrow" matches my goal to be a fund manager, I believe your program won't disappoint me. I also want to contribute what I know and have experienced.

I believe my analytical skills, the ability to learn new things quickly, my fondness of communicating with others and learning from everyone will assist me to quickly merge successfully into your school.

thank you again
OP ccilia 2 / 4  
thank you so much ~~
so you think i should my career goal clear?it is not clear to read?
i am wondering how to show my leadership~
thanks again~~your suggestion is so helpful~~
OP ccilia 2 / 4  
"make a difference" --- ps in master of finance

hope you to give some advices to me, i have rewrite some part of my ps.
thank you so much~~
And I realize that learning finance is useful not only because it has an effect on our lives but also becase it teaches me to critical thinking.

You have some excellent sentences. You are good with numbers, I assume, but I also see that you are a great writer!

Miajones, thanks for the great work I have seen from you at EssayForum lately!

Chan, this is a strong essay, but I wish you would give 3x as many sentences to discussing your future career goals. It is not enough to simply say the profession you want to be in. I think you should list 3-5 short term goals associated with the field, cite some articles, and mention some current events in your field. Tell about what you think of what is going on in the field.

:-)

Home / Graduate / "the differences of the economics" - master of finance, interest in the program