'different people from different backgrounds' - Physical Therapy AZ Grad

b25 1 / -  
How has your background and experience prepared you to interact effectively with individuals who are different from you in their social, cultural, or economic perspectives

This is a very rough draft of my first paragraph for my essay. Any help would be much appreciated. I have a bit of difficulty with writing.

I can't say that it has been easy getting to know and understand different people from different backgrounds. I grew up in a small town in central California. The majority of the population is Mexican, Catholic, and low-income families. I spent the first eighteen years of my life in this small town; it wasn't until I left for college that I was exposed to different cultures and backgrounds. While in college I consistently held either full time or part time positions in customer service. My extensive work experience and involvement in sports has allowed me to learn to communicate with and understand different cultures and points of view.
echo5016 6 / 11 1  
I think you can write something about your childhood, but do not write all through your life.
Just to take some valuable points to talk about it.
Such as the communication with Mexican, and how does it mean to you as you living in the very different living circles?
Besides, which point do you want the college committee see?
You can think about this point as you writing your essay.

Best regards!
base78 1 / 1  
May you can expand more on your costumer service or how you interacted with other individuals
Good start just needs more details

Home / Graduate / 'different people from different backgrounds' - Physical Therapy AZ Grad