Energy Management & Sustainability - Graduate Studies

freshkid1303 1 / 1  
Hello guys, please help review my M.Sc essay. Additions/Suggestions/Deductions will be appreciated.

In today's society, where energy demands are increasing by the second, due to growing needs, energy efficiency cannot be undermined. It is therefore ideal to systematically track and plan our use of energy, and to also find ways of providing cost effective, reliable and creative energy solutions in our society.

My interest in energy was first triggered, when I was sixteen years old, after I had seen a documentary on renewable energy sources. I was greatly fascinated by what other sources could provide energy for human beings. The reason for my fascination was mainly due to the fact that, in Nigeria where I live, these alternative energy sources were practically not being implemented. This drove me to apply to study Applied Physics at undergraduate level.

My interest, in energy, was further heightened after I took energy related courses in my Fourth year, as an undergraduate, in the Department of Physics. This courses did not only broadened my knowledge on the over dependence on conventional energy sources, especially in underdeveloped countries, for energy generation, but also on the worlds diminishing resources and increasing energy costs, more so it also made me ask questions about how energy can be monitored, controlled, and conserved in our environment.

Owing to these factors, I have decided to focus my attention in the area of Energy Management and Sustainability. My future goal is to become an energy leader with the skills and knowledge to strategically address the challenges of energy and its sustainability in our environment, and to also find new ways to simply and effectively create energy efficiency in my country, Nigeria.

I know a master's degree will give my chances of progress, in the energy industry, a big boost. It is for this reason that I have decided to apply to the Energy Management and Sustainability program to seek deep practical, theoretical training's and to gain exposure to the latest techniques and best practices, which will prepare me fully on ways to deliver efficient solutions across the global energy chain, give me hands-on experience in energy management and prepare me fully on implementing energy efficiency projects.

Consequently, the prospect of studying in France fills me with enthusiasm. It would, therefore, be a privilege to secure admission into the Energy Management and Sustainability program at xxxxxxx. I am confident that I will match the high standards set by your university and launch a career in the energy industry.

Best regards,
teju
shaheer 1 / 3  
It would be a great help for your essay if you write down what it is about their university and/or program rather than france.

Home / Graduate / Energy Management & Sustainability - Graduate Studies