Graduate Excellence Programme - interests/ hobbies/ extra-curricular activities

lifeisbeautiful 1 / 1  
What should I include to my essay ? There should be a brief self-description
your interests/hobbies/extra-curricular activities or achievements
internships/projects and experience outside your country of origin or in an international
environment
your interest in joining Baku 2015 European Games Operation Committee. Thanks in advance.
KMeghji 8 / 20 7  
You should include everything related to sports that you might have achieved but also include things that reflect on your ability to make quick decisions or think critically. That is all the advice I can give since I never had any association with any forms of games/sports.
OP lifeisbeautiful 1 / 1  
I strongly believe that Graduate Excellence Programme would be a great opportunity to broaden my experience and it would definitely lead me to success in my future career.

It has led to my attention that BEGOC is the right place to show my skills, gained during the whole educational process.
I had a similar experience during my internship in Association of Scouts, i got to know different people with different cultures and traditions and i have really enjoyed it.

This program is beneficial to me at this stage of my development process because I hope to realize many projects in the future and this program could be a good start.

I am a quick learner, hard-working and ambitious person. Furthermore my most important skill is intercultural adaptability that would be really useful in this project.

Nothing provides me with more satisfaction that bringing contribution to the success of a project.
Despite the fact that i were full time student and I don't have any work experience, I've attended internships in 3 different institutions. I believe that i am an eligible candidate taking into account above mentioned reasons.

Is it enough ? And is there any mistakes or wrong structure ?
I strongly believe that Graduate Excellence Programme would be a great opportunity to gain a rich exposure and broaden my experienceperspectivesand it would definitely lead me to success in my future career.that would certainly be very helpful for my future career.

Well, these two lines do not provide any specific information for their questions.

Home / Graduate / Graduate Excellence Programme - interests/ hobbies/ extra-curricular activities