Fulbright Master's Future Plans Essay

gtacchini 1 / 1  
Future Plans:*
Describe the career you plan to pursue after completion of study / research in the U.S., e.g. teaching, business, industry or any plans you might have for continued study or research in your home country. Also indicate if you will be returning to former employment, or if you have been promised a position in your home country after completing your U.S. training (Max. 2500 characters with spaces) .

FUTURE PLANS

After completing my master's degree in the U.S., I will return to the company I co-founded and keep working as a Freelance Consultant. I believe this Masters' Degree will empower myself and my company to deliver a better service for my clients and my community, it will give me the tools and knowledge required to harness the full potential of Analytics and help me support the modernization and growth of my province and my country. Furthermore, I believe it will also allow me to move to more senior positions at future jobs and open many doors at bigger firms and projects.

Placing this in context, I started working at Ekantika LLC as a freelance Analyst in January 2019. A small consultancy firm located in Miami that allows collaborators to work from home, Ekantika is dedicated to Change Management Consulting which, in broad terms, is about supporting individuals, teams and organizations through organizational change processes. I was assigned as Lead Project Manager after three months at the firm and I've gained serious experience since, traveling almost once a month to Santiago, Chile to meet with clients, working side by side with different professionals in a multicultural environment and doing online courses while constantly adopting and applying new technologies and tools. This allowed me to gain expertise in analytics and Business Intelligence and in November 2019 I started my own company with two other partners. We co-founded Merovingian Data, a Business Intelligence consultancy firm based in Mendoza, Argentina. At Merovingian we develop tailored solutions for people and organizations using modern Data Analysis methods like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, advanced visualizations and cloud-based solutions. As of now, we already have two ongoing contracts with clients and I'm leading an entire project myself while still working with Ekantika. I believe this is an exceptional opportunity because after completing my masters' I'll not only be able to directly apply all the theories, concepts, and practical experiences and projects that it offers at my firm but also lead a motivated team that is proud of using cutting-edge technology and delivers outstanding results.
This is pretty much a straightforward response to the prompt that vividly shows the reviewer why you have no plans of overstaying in the United States after you complete your masters course. However, a nice touch would be for you to indicate that you will be cutting ties with the American firm so that you can focus on the development of your own company. You can indicate a possibility that your company could collaborate with the American company whenever required to do so. Perhaps through collaborative projects and the like. It is important to highlight a separation for your own professional growth, while highlighting cooperation between business partner countries.

Divide your second paragraph into 2 more paragraphs, creating 3 paragraphs for the explanations so that the essay will be easier to read. Add the separation information in the appropriate paragraph. It will help to make the presentation stronger.
OP gtacchini 1 / 1  
Thank you so much! I hadn't thought about the cooperation thing. Nice idea, thanks again! Do you think grammar and vocabulary is ok?
alie_alie 1 / 3  
@gtacchini
i think it is better to outline WHY the current program will benefit you future career, and HOW your home country would benefit from knowledge and skills you gained.

Home / Graduate / Fulbright Master's Future Plans Essay