Fundamentals in Computers, Teaching and team work; SOP - Masters Computer

jyo 1 / -  
Kindly evaluate the faults either by grammar wise

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The urge to become a man of value in the community of science and technology has been a dream for me. The intention of putting my knowledge to use for the development of the society has been a reason to carve my career in the field of Computer science, which is the field that requires comprehensive understanding of basic concepts of science and technology.

With a goal to pursue my career in Computer science I started off the journey to my destiny. The admission into SLC's Institute of Engineering & Technology in the undergraduate program in Computer Science Engineering was like an opportunity to make my dream come true. The undergraduate program this has given me a sound understanding of the fundamentals at both the theoretical as well as practical levels.

During the formative years of my under graduation, Web Technologies is the subject that interested me most. Also Microsoft technical associate certification in web development fundamentals resulted in my first technical achievement of building a website "gadgetgossips.com". Later on, I did my mini-project on University Hostel Management Systems a .NET based project with SQL server as backend. Hostel management system is an atomized System for the entire user's who are maintaining hostels. Now days the demand for the hostels has been increasing, almost every college or schools have their own hostels. In every hostel there is lot of students staying in. in most of the hostels there is no atomized tool to maintain all the track records of students and for students also until they go hostel they never know what's the menu is. But our tool provides a better interface to students also for admin people. Students can directly check their menu and also their fee details. Admin can keep track of all the student records (Student total hostel fees, Student paid amount, remaining fees). He can also view all the feedback's given by the student.

My ultimate goal is to produce meaningful work that combines the acquired in-depth knowledge of both the web technologies field and the database field, while building on the solid foundation I created in my undergraduate pursuits. This is where a need arises for me to gain a more concentrated depth of knowledge on the subjects which interest me a lot. Pursuing a master's degree in Computer Science will allow me to gain more knowledge in the two areas of particular interest to me - Web Technologies and Database.

I have spoken to my professors, seniors and colleagues about my choice of University, and have applied to Oklahoma State University because it is reputable for its facilities and computing resources. The department website revealed a very strong faculty involved in extensive research. This has strengthened my resolve to study at Oklahoma State University.

I bring along a strong grasp of fundamentals in Computers, an aptitude for teaching and team work, a zest for challenges and an enthusiastic desire to learn all I can. With these virtues, I believe that a graduate study will provide milestone in my career along with invaluable experiences and skills that will allow me to become a successful, innovative professional and gives assistance to accomplish my goals.

Madireddi Lohith
devabe2005 46 / 97  
The intention of putting my knowledge to use for the development --> putting better usage placing or laying
or
The intention of placing my knowledge to use for the development
or
The intention of laying my knowledge to use for the development

The undergraduate program this has given me a sound understanding --> avoid this already mentioned the name
The undergraduate program has given me a sound understanding

sound understanding of the fundamentals at both the theoretical as well as practical levels. --> "at" usage is wrong use "of"

sound understanding of the fundamentals of both the theoretical and practical levels.

Home / Graduate / Fundamentals in Computers, Teaching and team work; SOP - Masters Computer