Future plans of a doctor, medical profession - suggestion?

manyoo 1 / -  
Kindly help me with your suggestions and views regarding future long term plans (10-15 years from now) in the medical profession. Your long-term plans should include where you intend to train and/or practice medicine, and the type of practice of your interest: private, research, academic or a combination".
roshan4 6 / 12  
Hi
I believe that choose medical profession is great idea. It has bright future, however, it depends where you study your degree is playing vital role in your career. I recommend while you study take internship/ volunteer work in hospital will give many benefits. When you complete your degree you will be gained immense knowledge, experience, social network.

The answer where to work it totally on individual. In my opinion, you can start your work in small company as you are seeking entry level position. After some years, you can apply in big Hospital where you can earn a large money and help the community too.
nirajft9 - / 1  
Essay about my future plans (becoming a doctor) in 200 words

i have to write an essay on my future goals(200 words) and my future plan is to become a doctor and i also have to mention how this college will help me to achieve my goals?
SalMon 27 / 113 10  
hello nirajft :) yes you can :)
In my opinion, maybe you can propose your goal, then your gradual steps to achieve it, how determined you are, how the college helps you with it :) that would be fine :)

Home / Graduate / Future plans of a doctor, medical profession - suggestion?