Future supply chain professional writes MBA acceptation letter

Marques 1 / -  
hi I am applying for MBA and need some help with my motivation letter statement. English is not my mother tongue so any corrections help is welcomed!

Any company in the world faces unexpected events every day in its supply chain operations. In order to keep competitive and to balance demand and supply, supply chain professionals must master planning cycles, finding out solutions for the procurement, increase factory efficiency, maintain high customer's service level and trying to find out alternatives in order to avoid problem recurrence in the future, is crucial. Wishing to work in operations, I shall be faced to many unexpected events. Therefore, I would like to extend my educational background with a master degree in supply chain management track in order to have all the skills and qualifications required to face out all the challenges and unexpected events that I might encounter during my working life. Moreover, as I enjoy manufacturing, planning operations, coordinating tasks and thinking about efficiency, I can say that I am deeply interested in the supply chain management master.

Through the program I will certainly get different perspectives and techniques to address supply chain challenges in the future so the mix of academic and business studies and experiences will bring up reflections that will perfectly help me pave a solid and steady career path at supply chain. Moreover the most successful leaders walked through this road and attested the impact of holding a MBA. I was also highly attracted by the subjects such as energy management, lean thinking and strategic operations management. Indeed, it'll allow me to have a further understanding of the main supply chain stakes. Another interest of mine is the culturally diverse environment in which I could learn much from professors and students of many countries.

Though a 15 year of professional work experience in Operations has given me the vast knowledge and command to deal with modern business challenges as a manager, yet I feel that current fast growing and competitive business world need vital strategic thinking and an adept to change. Globalization has brought new challenges for economies; hence today's manager must equip himself with the tools and techniques provided by research and development in supply chain sector.

Actually, I am used to living in a very demanding and challenging business and academic environments so working under pressure, capacity to work on virtual environment, self-disciplined to meet deadlines, get-it-done mindset and communications to name a few are characteristics that I believe I own and make myself a good student and professional moreover I'm eager to learn and open mind to news ideas and thoughts. With that said I think I would add value to class through enriching best practices and lessons learnt.

Last but not least, there is couple of additional reasons for choosing XXXXXXXXX First of all, it has high reputation in the global education field; secondly, it has specialization around energy and oil and gas sector, and finally the course which will enrich my network. I firmly believe in gaining highly marketable set of skills from a reputable MBA XXXXXXXX.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Hi Alex, I edited your letter so that it can become more like a cover letter instead of a personal statement. Don't change anything. I finalized the content for you so that you can use it already. If you think there is something you want to add, let me know and I will work it into the final form for you :-)

Here is the letter for your use:

My 15 years of professional work experience in Operations has given me the vast knowledge and command needed to deal with modern business challenges as a manager, yet I feel that current fast growing and competitive business world need vital strategic thinking and an ability from the managers in order to quickly and accurately adjust to market changes. Globalization has brought new challenges for economies; hence today's manager must equip himself with the tools and techniques provided by research and development in supply chain sector.

Wishing to work in operations, I shall be faced to many unexpected events. Therefore, I would like to extend my educational background with a master degree in supply chain management in order to help me develop my managerial and operational skills required to face the challenges and demands of my evolving professional career. Seeing as how I enjoy manufacturing, planning operations, coordinating tasks and thinking aboutcreating effecicent management chains, I can say that I am deeply interested in mastering the art of supply chain management.

Being a person who is used to working under pressure in a very demanding and challenging business and academic environment, I have the capacity to work in a virtual environment, emobdy the perfection of self-discipline, and the ability conduct all of my dealings with a get-it-done mindset , I believe will make a good student and professional.

I believe that my attached documents will help further clarify and highlight my abilities as a professional and a potential masters degree student at your university.

Home / Graduate / Future supply chain professional writes MBA acceptation letter