Global negotiation, business - goal of study and study plan for Korean university application

mnbvcxz0303 1 / -  
Hello everyone,
I'll be grateful if you guide me throughout this essay and point out what I should modify.
Thank you very much!

Applying for Master degree in Intl Trade major

In the future, I want to support Vietnamese SMEs to promote to Korea through the most effective and innovative transaction methods, especially I pay attention and give priority to Vietnamese agricultural products exporters. Therefore, I want to choose a topic for my thesis: Cross border e-commerce to Korea in the context of the Covid 19 pandemic: an analysis of the market and selection of the trade channels for Vietnamese agriculture products. This master thesis aims to provide a guideline for Vietnamese agricultural products exporters, to adapt cross-border e-commerce to the Korean market.

During my years of master's study, I would like to develop this topic and contribute to the related advances presented. According to studies and reports presented by both Korean and Vietnamese researchers, I have noticed that there are not many articles about cross-border e-commerce between these two countries as Vietnamese goods have not yet attracted the attention of Korean people. Therefore, I am convinced that it would be very useful to develop new studies to be able to look for a new direction for Vietnamese products in the Korean market, especially for Vietnamese agricultural products. In the future, I hope that the image of Vietnamese agricultural products will be strengthened among Korean people, and Koreans can also enjoy the best quality Vietnamese agricultural products at the lowest cost.

In order to do this research well, what I will learn at university plays a very important role:

I want to enhance my knowledge about international trade, international business and other related fields. To achieve this goal, initially, in the first semester, I will accomplish the core courses, related to international trade, international economics, business. These courses help me revise the fundamental theories which are essential to approach the advanced classes. Besides, I must improve my research methodology and skills by exploring new analysis tools applied for academic study to have a more effective way in dealing with relevant statistics and indices. I will register for the courses related to research design and methods to sharpen my research skills and prepare for my future research in concentration courses and thesis later.

Secondly, from a macroeconomic perspective, I need to learn a greater picture of the international trade and all relevant issues. This requires me to improve both theoretical and practical knowledge within the global trade world. Specifically, I shall learn the standard operational procedures of cargo import and export, the global supply chain and value chain, as well as international trade policies of different countries.

Thirdly, I want to improve my soft skills through joining some classes such global negotiation, international business communication, trade english. Through more than 2 years of the master's program, I will focus on improving the skills of working independently, and problem-solving in a more complex context, regarding both managerial and strategic problems for a SME.
The lack of proper gramamr usage on the part of the writer tends to create a confusing thesis presentation. He is approaching the thesis presentation from the wrong aspect. He would be better off using a regular thesis proposal presentation for the goal of study since the divisions in the presentation will help the reader keep track of the topic and what he hopes to accomplish based on a specific methodology. This conversational presentation tends to blur his meaning and actually falls short of a clear and acceptable goal of study presentation.

The study plan should not confuse the regular courses with his reseach study aims. Since he is trying to explain the goals of his study plan, these must be focused directly on methodology of the research. His main lessons should come from the research that relates to his thesis statement since this is the line of learning that will be most useful to him in his occupation upon his return to Vietnam.

Through a correct goal of study and study pan presentation, the applicant will be able to show the urgency and usefulness of his study objectives in relation to his studies in Korea. He will clearly respond to the question "Why study in Korea?"

Home / Graduate / Global negotiation, business - goal of study and study plan for Korean university application