A great journey began when I was 8 years old; Statement of Purpose

ProfessorDoctor 1 / 1  
A great journey began when I was 8 years old, that moment is the first time I knew and used the computers. It is very interesting for me, I enjoy it, learn it, explore it and spend a lot of time with it and along with I could analyze the future, tried to see the invisible and I realized that technology is a world that has development faster than another, a world that where the ideas, innovations growth rapidly that even inventions. So I decided to make it as my passion, and along with that also I obtained my bachelor degree in computer science field. [..]
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
A great journey began when I was 8 years old, that moment iswas the first time I knew and used thea computers . It is very interesting for me, I enjoy it, learn it, explore it and spend a lot of time (you are talking about something in the past, so change the tens of the sentence to the past tens) with it and along with I could analyze the future (what do you mean by analyzing the future?? make the point clear) , tried to see the invisible and I realized that technology is a fast paced worldis a world that has development faster than another, a world that where the ideas, and innovations growth rapidly that even inventions (I'm sorry but this sentence needs to be revised as it is not clear what did you try to say) . So I decided to make it as my passion, and along with that also I also obtained my bachelor degree in computer science field (You should work more on the introduction that must be a catchy paragraph. I think the opening statement like "I've got passion to something when I was a child" sounds cliche. Try to make this paragraph more interesting. ) .

Good luck
Ahmad
In college, I was naturally interested to explore computer science further and more sharpening my logic skills

In college I had the opportunity to explore more into the field of computers and also to sharpen my analytical skills.

A great journey began when I was 8 years old, that moment is the first time I knew and used the computers.

.... Use letters, not numbers, in essays. Also I wish you have two lines for this idea;
A great moment began when I was eight years old. It was the moment when I first set my hands on a computer.
Didgeridoo - / 306 191  
A great journey began when I was eight years old.It started the moment I first set my hands on a computer. [Describe what you did with the computer that first time.]

I find computers very interesting. I enjoy them , learn from them , explore them, and spend a lot of time with them.With the help of computers, I can predict the future and try to see the invisible[Why do you want to predict the future? And what invisible things are you trying to see?]I realized that the world of technology develops faster than any other world;it is a world whereideasand innovations grow more rapidly than even inventions. So I decided to make computers my passion, and I obtained my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science .

In college, I was naturally interested in exploring computer science further and sharpening my logic skills. I have been working in this area for almost four years. I really enjoyed my studies and seriously want to learn everything related to computers . My main desire is to make useful computer software that simplifies people's lives .

While I was still a student, I served as an assistant to my college's sophomores.In my fifth semester, I thought[This is the wrong word; can you clarify what you mean?] Object Oriented Programming Language and Client Server. I really enjoyed it because it was an opportunity to learn how to interact with , influence, and teach people. [How did you interact, influence, and teach people?]As I learn and explore computer science, it has changed my way of thinking, I frequently implement the analytic skills I have gained in every problem that I face so I could consider all the possibilities of a situation, not only the advantages but also the consequences .

After earning my Master's degree,I plan to pursue a PhD . From there , I will likely pursue my next dream of becoming an entrepreneur.In this profession, I will make all of my great ideas a reality;I will be quick to make,quick to serve.

I look forward to continuing my research career as a PhD student. Above are a few of the problems that motivate me;I plan to continue working on them . In addition, as has happened frequently at MIT, interacting with members of your theory group and experienced professors will give me an invaluable opportunity to broaden my horizons and work in many research areas. Given my background, I believe I am in a good position to make a crucial contribution in such pursuits.

Home / Graduate / A great journey began when I was 8 years old; Statement of Purpose