Hope this would be a fine three courses questions response for the UK study ;-)

Phoowadon 5 / 26 11  
In facts, the United Kingdom was the first country in the world to implement laws protecting animals since 1822; this means that I have been on the right path to study where it has a strong emphasis on my interests. I have therefore chosen three university courses from my priority:

Firstly, The Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare at New Castle University, has interesting and compatible modules which would demonstrate the key concepts from legal and ethical frameworks for people working with animals, an animal welfare science such as relationships between animals and people, and interpretation and evaluation of research related to animal behaviour and welfare. These would broaden my experience, with professional staff's specialties including an international reputation for their research into improving knowledge and skills, in addition, facilities like farms and modern laboratories are available. The course is also validated by the association for the study of animal behaviour with around 1,000 members. Moreover, I would have an opportunity to take advantage of a networking by a work experience within the course. Overall, this programme is designed to meet my future plan.

Secondly, The Applied Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare at The University of Edinburgh, the first animal welfare MSc in the UK was established here. This course has popular International reputation and is supported by international institutions, so I will meet many academics and experts for the larger networking within the professional community. The course will synthesize sources to help students understand the issues better, including guest lecturers, visits to zoo and labs. I am confident this can be applied for my further research, training, and study.

Thirdly, The Animal Health and Welfare at Nottingham Trent University, is my last preference, but not least important, because this course has difference in contexts that relate to the application of health and welfare science for the use of animals in society. The course consists of a variety of assessment methods, such as case studies, student-led seminars, literature reviews and presentations, allowing me to demonstrate understanding, skills and the ability to communicate in a scientific style.

The three courses' profiles above have related to my previous academic background due to my bachelor degree in Animal Production Technology which was mostly studied on farm animals. Nevertheless, there was no subject related to animal behaviour and welfare at all. So I have considered my qualification and research skills were quite limited factors to approach my goal for this complex issue. As an agricultural officer, during ten years, I have Studied and trained people a sustainable animal farming which were likely to keep animal well-being itself. My vision is already ahead to establish a social framework for the better knowledge relating to animal welfare and their behavour which contributes to develop my skills. That is why I look forward to striving for a higher education overseas by applying the Chevening scholarship. This international opportunity alongside with the outstanding course in the UK, I would be more capable to address local controversial animal rights issues.
Phoowadon, you don't need to delve on the history of animal laws in the United Kingdom. What you do have to offer, is an overview of your previous academic or work experience in this particular field. Now I noticed that you placed that information at the bottom of the essay. I think that you can divide that paragraph into 2. The first part, you can bring up in the essay to become your introduction. Then save the last part regarding your future plans after graduation for the conclusion. That way you will have a more relevant opening and closing statement.

In the first course, you speak of a future plan at the end of it. What kind of plan is that? Is there any chance you can present an overview that will prove a direct relationship with the your interest in the course? Try to provide more information that can allow the reviewer to at least get an idea as to the kind of student you might become.

Now when you speak of the Applied Animal Behavior course, mention the kind of research and study that you might be able to do in this field based upon the course offering. That can help to further develop the paragraph and offer a better idea of how you hope to perform as a student at the university.

For the third course, why would it be important for you to communicate in a scientific style? What exactly do you hope to gain by acquiring this type of knowledge from this course? I hope that you can take the time to further develop the discussion.

These are the parts that I believe have room for improvement at this time. I might make some additional suggestions as we progress with your editing. So far, you have done a pretty good job on your own. Good job!
OP Phoowadon 5 / 26 11  

Please have a time on my revise done again,THANKs

The three courses' profiles below have related to my previous academic background due to my bachelor degree in Animal Production Technology which was mostly studied on farm animals. Nevertheless, there was no subject related to animal behaviour and welfare at all. So I have considered my qualification and research skills were quite limited factors to approach my goal for this complex issue. I have therefore chosen three university courses from my priority.

Firstly, The Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare at New Castle University, has interesting and compatible modules which would demonstrate the key concepts from legal and ethical frameworks for people working with animals, an animal welfare science such as relationships between animals and people, and interpretation and evaluation of research related to animal behaviour and welfare. These would broaden my experience, with professional staff's specialties including an international reputation for their research into improving knowledge and skills, in addition, facilities like farms and modern laboratories are available. The course is also validated by the association for the study of animal behaviour with around 1,000 members. Moreover, I would have an opportunity to take advantage of a networking by a work experience within the course. Overall, this programme is designed to meet my future plan to utilize my academic skills in further research on farm animals for better food, to study some local animals that suffer from human invasion and climate changes, leading to an effect on wildlife and their habitats.

Thirdly, The Animal Health and Welfare at Nottingham Trent University, is my last preference, but not least important, because this course has difference in contexts that relate to the application of health and welfare science for the use of animals in society. The course consists of a variety of assessment methods, such as case studies, literature reviews and presentations, allowing me to demonstrate understanding skills and the ability to communicate in a scientific style from a mixture of lectures, seminars and practical sessions.

As an agricultural officer, I have studied and trained people a sustainable animal farming which was likely to keep animal well-being itself. My vision is already ahead to establish a social framework for better knowledge relating to animal welfare and their behavour which contributes to develop mankind by education. That is why I look forward to striving for a higher degree overseas by applying the Chevening scholarship. This international opportunity alongside with the outstanding course in the UK, I would be more capable to address local controversial animal rights issues.

Home / Graduate / Hope this would be a fine three courses questions response for the UK study ;-)