An Infallible Partner (he is in the forties and hasn't married yet) - give me your impression

mahmoud 6 / 3  
An Infallible Partner

He is in the forties and hasn't married yet. Don't have it wrong; Financially and biologically he is healthy, but psychologically...I doubt. He has no hard feelings with the other gender nor a vice in his disposition; in stark contrast, he is intellectual and enjoys a great sense of humour. My friend is grubbing for a flawless and infallible wife...that all. For years, he had been googling for a girl whose affictive, cognitive and biological traits match the picture of the future and the perpetual partner that he had pleasurably been envisioning. Only last year, he had been in a half-a year auspicious relationship with a well-bred and very beautiful girl to the extent that I tried to fetch elegant and luxurious outfits to wear in memorial of my friend's wedding occasion, but all my expectations fell short as he decided to walk out on her, and his insipid execues were that she had some scars on her arms a well as she puts on a pair of glasses... Listening to his nonsense execuses really nauseates me and I got damn sure that his hankring after perfectionism is a sympthom of a hopeless disease. Another girl he abondoned after a long time of dreams and promises and his plea was that her hobbies were totally different from his. Yesterday, he told me that his latest relationship has failed too, but this time his execuse was extremely cogent and worth musing on. He said with downcast eyes "she turned me down...! she was looking for an infallible partner".

...Ciao
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning!

This is an incredible essay. Your descriptions are vivid; you have made this man very human and he does jump off of the page. The quirks you describe him as having make him all the more realistic, because we as humans very often have dramatically unrealistic ideals. I absolutely love the ending; life often does have a way of coming around full circle doesn't it?

The only things I can see that need some changing are mechanics; spelling, grammar, a few punctuation errors. If you would like, I can edit those for you; just let me know.

Again, great work!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP mahmoud 6 / 3  
thank you so much for your impressive words that inject me with more motivation and desire to go on in writing in English which is my second langauge after arabic and french. of course, i welcome every kind of rectification or cange in my story
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon!

You are very welcome. You have large potential to become an incredible writer. The ideas you have are very thought provoking, and you have a gift for description. Anyone who speaks three languages has to be gifted!

Keep up the good work, and remember; the only way we get better at something is to keep working at it.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Graduate / An Infallible Partner (he is in the forties and hasn't married yet) - give me your impression