Languages International Bus and Europea Management; Motivation letter for Master´s Degree

Valeevan 1 / -  
Hello, Could you please advise me my essay? I'm really concerned that my bachelor background is not good enough.
However I have been tried to prove that some of my work expreriences can be support.
I would deeply appreciate if you could take a look at this first draft and criticize it as much as you want.

Thanks for your time!
VC

I am writing to apply for the LAME Masters program offered by Orléans University.
Currently I am working as a Customer Service Representative for Dow Chemical in Bangkok, Thailand. As such I am responsible for handling import and export orders from the USA and different European countries to customers in the Pacific region.

My Bachelor of Humanities in Information Technology Science gave me the necessary basic knowledge about business as well as business law, and especially about the information systems necessary to enable international commerce and support business processes.

In numerous internal trainings I have further deepened my knowledge in various business fields such as international trade law and compliance with international treaties and standards. I have also built my soft skills such as intercultural competence and customer relationship management. One emphasis of my work has been the establishment of SAP and ECC systems, which are aimed at more closely linking our international business entities.

The close co-operation with our European partners requires a sound knowledge of the European management culture, which I learned to understand in several trainings as well as in my daily work. Although our internal working language is English, my knowledge of the German language and European culture has helped me to deal with my European partners. This good experience has motivated me to learn another European language, French, which I will begin studying in May, and to deepen my proficiency of Business English.

A particular personal interest of mine is the European Community. I am especially interested in the European Institutional System which is already matured and could act as a role model for the ASEAN Economic Community which will soon arise in South-East Asia.

For all these reasons I strongly believe that the LAME program fits best to my personal goals and interests and is an ideal stepping stone to fulfill my personal career plan as described below. I also believe that my international background and experience as well as my personal commitment will a valuable contribution to the LAME program.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your acceptance.

My Bachelor of Humanities in Information Technology Science provided me with the necessary basic knowledge and skills in business, business law and most importantly the information systems that are necessary for international commerce and support business processes.

I have also built my soft skills such as intercultural competence and customer relationship management.

Further, I was able to build my soft skills such as intercultural competence and customer relationship management through my work experience.

Home / Graduate / Languages International Bus and Europea Management; Motivation letter for Master´s Degree