Leading: "your greatest talents and/or abilities" Applying for an MBA

flounder 1 / 1  
What are your greatest talents and/or abilities and how would each enhance the experience of your classmates?
(Please limit your answer to 250 words)

When I reflect upon my life's accomplishments and challenges I am able to visualize my greatest talents and abilities that could enhance the experience of my classmates. My love to embrace leading roles, to accept new challenges for life combined with good communication skills are qualities vital to achieve what makes me feel passionate.

My passion towards leading has helped me develop several qualities which consist of being a good decision-maker, assuming mistakes and listening carefully to others' opinions. If I am able to take decisions in the precise moment, to be mature enough to admit my missteps and to handle opinions contrary to my own, then, I believe I will be able to develop strong relationships with my classmates and to lessen the hard work that the MBA demands within different teams. Therefore, through experience and maturity I have developed these characteristics that can enrich not only my participation in the MBA but my classmates as well.

Challenges in life maintain us alive; keep us moving on with devotion and commitment, both necessary conditions to fulfill an MBA program. Thus, my classmates can enrich their learning process by having a responsible colleague that will comply with assignments on time and will commit to the team's work. Additionally, I have witnessed that my communication skills have helped me achieve significant goals in life and can nourish team work future experiences. These abilities, I believe, provide me with the capacities to excel in a multicultural environment and to influence UT community in any way possible.
When I reflect upon my life's accomplishments and challenges I am able to visualize my greatest talents and abilities that could enhance the experience of my classmates. This is way too wordy. How about something like this;

When I reflect upon my talents and abilities, I think of my communication skills, leadership qualities, and enjoyment of new challenges.

... qualities which consist of being a good decision-maker, assuming mistakes and listening... Should this be, 'avoiding mistakes'?

Challenges in life keep us alive; keep us...

Thus, my classmates can enrich their learning process by having a responsible colleague that will complete assignments on time...

...the capacities to excel in a multicultural environment and to influence UT community in a positive way.
linmark 2 / 328 7  
assuming mistakes and listening... Should this be, 'avoiding mistakes'?

I think you mean being responsible(or accountable) for my mistakes...

My love to embrace leading roles, to accept new challenges for life combined with good communication skills are qualities vital to achieve what makes me feel passionate.
... qualities which consist of being a good decision-maker,

The aforementioned are generic qualities of most students vying for an MBA. What distinguishes your form them? You might want to consider including a unique personal talent beyond being a good team leader for group studies.

Home / Graduate / Leading: "your greatest talents and/or abilities" Applying for an MBA