How I learnt about the program Food and Resource Economics

Janet7 2 / 3 1  
Please kindly help to proofread as this is my reply to the question asked on how I learnt about the program to a graduate school am applying to.

I have Bachelor of Agriculture with honours in the field of Agricultural Economics from the tertiary Institution. I have been taught by many good lecturers. I have been introduced to some aspects in Agricultural Economics . In my final year I was taught a Sub field in Agricultural Economics which was Resource Economics.

As I went depth into the course, I developed interest in the field as it laid more emphasis on how the quantitative techniques are combined with the economic principles to help decision making. It also focuses on the supply and demand in the allocation of resources and the efficient use in the economy. I read through the qualifications of Master in Food and Resource Economics on the University website and I discovered its a Professional masters degree, I see this degree captivating as I wish to specialise on it so as to achieve more analytical abilities which can be applied to careers in industry or Government.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Janet7

I learnt about the program to a graduate school that I am applying to.

I haveI graduated of Bachelor of Agriculture with honourshonors in the field of ...

I have been introduced toI have learn of some aspects in ...

It also focusesfocused on the supply and demand in the ...

hope these help

Home / Graduate / How I learnt about the program Food and Resource Economics