Lecturer in a higher institution - KGSP Future Plan.

KrishaP 2 / 1  

graduate studies application

In this world of unlimited choices and instant rewards, my desire to pursue graduate studies fuels so I can compete to our globally competitive world.

To hone my skills and have full potential to be a great leader in the next days of my life. Gradually, my goal after I finish my Master's degree is to be a lecturer in a higher institution by teaching Business Administration or Human resource management.

I want to impart all the expertise and experiences that I have gained during my study to help the younger generations. I will help for the benefit of Human resource field in my country by conducting some researches.

After 4 consecutive years of being a lecturer, I will pursue my studies in the related field for a PhD program.
This is not a true KGSP Future after studies plan. This is a non-answer that does not give specifics with regards to the prompt requirement. As you well know, the Future Plan After Study essay has the following prompt requirement:

Future plan in Korea or another country after study in Korea

You are expected by the GKS to stay in Korea for a period of time after you graduate. What do you plan to do in terms of advancing your career while you stay in Korea? How do you plan to execute that plan? After that period of time, you will be returning to your home country, what then? You need to have a more detailed explanation that covers both your stay in Korea after graduation and upon your return.

What you presented is just a summary, an overview that doesn't really deliver the required information. Think seriously about your career plan in 2 phases. Then write the essay. Make sure you have 2 plans of action:

- After graduation and staying in Korea;
- Upon return to your home country.

Clearly depict a career plan within those 2 scenarios and your essay should come closer to a proper response to the prompt.

Home / Graduate / Lecturer in a higher institution - KGSP Future Plan.