Mechanical engineering at Kohl TU

Kid1975 1 / 1  

Why this program and institution?

Briefly state reasons why you wish to join the Mechanical Engineering MAster program. The following questions should be answered:
How did you hear from TU Kohl and ME(DAAD, internet , exhibition..)
Why did you choose TU Kohl
Why do you want attend the master in MPE? (Please refer to your school grades in relevant subjects and/or to your study in your home country so far)

My uncle recommended this institution to me (he graduated in 2010), as one of the best in Europe for conducting research and deepening knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering. After that, I began to search for information from various sources, such as DAAD.de and tu-freiberg.de, in order to understand all the aspects of the course. I found many positive aspects of studying at this university, the main of which is the concept of studies aimed at research and development, which is really necessary these days. Another positive feature of the university is its cooperation with industrial companies, which will help me acquire the necessary technical skills.

My interest in science and technology arose in childhood. The main thing was reading a large number of magazines about new technological innovations and projects. Once I found an article on the development of an ultra-light carbon hoverbike. Since I was interested in physics and mathematics while studying at school, I became obsessed with the idea of designing the body and screws of the future hoverbike, as well as creating the production technology. That is why; I entered in NSMI to gain in-depth knowledge in the sphere of mechanical engineering. After 4 years of training and more than 20 weeks of practice, I can confidently say that I have a strong fundamental knowledge base, skills (including management) to obtain high qualifications in this area. . I am very enthusiastic to have opportunity to study at Freiberg University of Mining and Technology and to demonstrate my skills and ideas.
Clarify if your uncle is a graduate of the university, what course he graduated from, and what batch he belonged to. You need to give a more acceptable explanation as to how he influenced your decision. Your current reason, based on his referral is weak and does not show how you took any academic considerations into account when considering the university. You should refer to some elements of your desire to learn some specific information or gain some training that only the university can help you access. Your essay is so general in reference that it can refer to any university, not just Kohl TU. You have to explain what set this university apart from the others in your eyes. Do not aim to discuss generalities. That will make your application weak and not worthy of consideration. Your last paragraph does not refer to any academic requirements as per the discussion instructions. You have to refer to your grades and relevant subjects that could reinforce your image as a student worthy of attending the university. Frankly speaking, this is not an essay that will gain you consideration from the reviewer. It is actually so weak that the reviewer will decide to put your application in the reject pile after reading the first 2 sentences. It will be better if you pay better attention to the required discussion information and work on providing your strongest presentations of that information. Otherwise, you will not make it past the screening round.
OP Kid1975 1 / 1  
@Holt thank you. How you can help with it? Deadline expires in 15 th May. Do you have any special services ? Yes -- please contact us at: essayforum.com@gmail.com and request me (Holt / Mary :)

Home / Graduate / Mechanical engineering at Kohl TU