'money , Love , Power , relations' - Ielts: Happiness is considered very important in life

pgaur 3 / 4  
In today's fast moving life and busy schedules everyone is running to achieve something in life. But some where everyone is leaving one important part of life i.e. happiness. Happiness is very important in life , every human being should give it priority. It has been proven by many researches and by doctors that a persons who is happy lives more as compared to the one who is having sadness or depression in life .Happiness cannot be define in simple words as for one a reason for happiness might not be the reason for other. But a common definition can be happiness is associated with those things that makes an individual happy and satisfied.

Happiness is important in life as it gives a feel of satisfaction and accomplishment . It can be due to various reasons like money , Love , Power , relations . For youth generation where love , money are the prime factor for happiness, it is relation for elder people. For eg. A movie star feels happiness every time his fans cheers for him , follow him like the way star is doing and living . For an infant or a small kid happiness lies in mother's lap, whereas for old parents happiness lies in seeing their developed family growing and progressing day by day . Their love and care for them. So defining happiness is not so easy.

There are certain factors which are important in achieving happiness , most important one is satisfaction . Certain factors like Personal achievement , relationships , work , Culture , families plays important role in having this feeling of happiness. In western countries where Personal achievement is Happiness in eastern part of world good relationships results in happiness. It is something which cannot be practice, it is a feeling which develops itself from the action one do and perform in daily life for himself and for society.
eason chen 2 / 3  
Dear pgaur , you should initially improve your grammar. Otherwise, your sentence would leave the readers confused.
Furthermore, try to make you passage concise and cogent. Instead of paraphraseing a sentence again and again, you may elaborate your idea by utilizing strong arguments, say, real examples.

Home / Graduate / 'money , Love , Power , relations' - Ielts: Happiness is considered very important in life