Motivation letter - International Business and Management

sayeed_berlin 1 / -  
please check it guys ... and if further any thing should be added or should be deleted plz plzz pllz do it for me. its very very important to take your help guys.

One of the best lessons that I got in my life is from the proverb 'A man without an aim, like a ship without radar', which is the base of my career, to estimate the zenith where I want to see myself. Right since the commencement of my undergraduate study, the field of business attracted me so much that from that time onward I started to dream of pursuing my higher studies in life that deal with business and management. So that I have admitted myself into the undergraduate program in Bachelor of Business Administration at Southeast University Bangladesh, which is one of the best private universities in Bangladesh. My ambition is to create an excellent career in the field of business, economics and management, hence I would like to gain more knowledge.

I have a strong preference to study International Business and Management , due to its international dimension. It's taught in English completely and I would be able to interact with, students from all around the world. This is a chance for me to get acquainted with these people and their cultures, tradition and costume. Moreover, living in Berlin which is one of the most modern and cosmopolitan and most beautiful cities in Europe with highest standard living, I expect a chance to live and study in this city.

I have completed my secondary school certificate examination with major subjects of business like accounting, management etc. Then I have continued my higher secondary school certificate examination. Then I have admitted myself in Bachelor of Business Administration to obtain a Bachelor degree as well as to spread my education in an excellent private university named Southeast University Bangladesh. But I did not complete the whole Bachelor program, I completed only 90 credits in that university. I have also completed a diploma program named Diploma in Business Management in Bangladesh. I got government scholarship in my secondary school life. Now I think that I need to get more higher education to be an asset not only for our country but also for the world and I think Germany is the best place for me to achieve my goal. I am serious about my education and want to explore something new that is really good for me.

Berlin school of Economics and Law is one of the best business schools in Germany, and It has also an international teaching staff with very renewed teachers. I think that the Bachelor in International Business and Management at the Berlin school of Economics and Law will give me the opportunity to be a full international person, and for my future to have an international career. I do believe that with the specialized academic environment, developed over the years by dedicated researchers, teachers and even students at Berlin school of Economics and Law, will put me on the fast tract to a career in international business. The wide range of knowledge acquired during the course at your institute will enable and equip me with the skills and competence required in rapidly changing corporate world. I could begin an excellent career with my knowledge and the scope to get the Bachelor Degree. After obtaining it I will be able to adapt myself with proper enthusiasm. I believe obtaining a Bachelor Degree will provide me the necessary background for the welfare of people and country.

It is my pleasure that I am writing an application to achieve my Bachelor degree from your institute . I am confident enough that I could be able to accomplish higher study in the proposed field that will contribute to my future life as well as to the society.

I am looking forward to be a part of this prestigious program.

Md. Sayeed Hasan
VampireAngel 5 / 8 1  
I would be able to interact with,
students from all around the world

Moreover, living in Berlin, which is one of the most modern,and cosmopolitan, and most beautiful cities in Europe with one of the highest standards of living, I expecthope for a chance to live and study in this city.

I have completed my secondary school certificate examination with major subjects of business like accounting, management, etc. ThenNext I have continued my higher secondary school certificate examination. Then I haveFinally I admitted myself in Bachelor of Business Administration to obtain a Bachelor degree as well as to spread my education in an excellent private university named Southeast University Bangladesh.

Here is a start to the changes that I see.

Try reading it out loud. This letter sounds as though you are talking to someone you are familiar with. It does not sound like something you would present to a business or a college.
One of the best lessons that I gotlearned in my life is from the proverb 'A man without an aim, like a ship without radar'. (stop here)Thiswhich is the base ofmy motto for my career, to estimate the zenith where I want to see myself.

Rightsince the commencement ofSince my undergraduate studyyears , the field of business attracted me so much that from that time onwardI startedgot me to dream of pursuing my higher studies in life that deal with business and management.

Try and avoid redundancy.

Home / Graduate / Motivation letter - International Business and Management