Letter of Motivation-Master Political Economy

milawood 1 / -  
Hello to everybody! I need to write a letter of motivation and i would be very thanksful to you if you could give me some feedback on grammar and strukture as well as some advises. Thanks a lot!

Dear Sir or Madam,

With this letter I wish to apply and state my motivation for entrance to the Master program in Political Economy of European Integration at the The Berlin School of Economics and Law for the 2014/15 academic year.

To begin with, I would like to introduce myself and present background information about my studies. After earning my first degree in Ukraine ( a teaching degree in German, English and World literature) and the subsequent time spent teaching at a comprehensive school, I moved to Germany. Fluency in German and Russian allowed me to start study the Intenational Relations at the University Dresden and to feel confident studying here. The interdisciplinary nature of my current study program provided me the advanced knowledge in the political, economic and cultural context. This study stimulates my many-sides interests in these areas as well as trains the ability to work in different subjects and to connect them with each other. After the exchange semester at the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia in Moscow I start writing my final paper and looking for the master program.

My country Ukraine has chosen a difficult path of European integration. This path as a way of political consensus, economic prosperity and stability requires deep transformation in the economy, political system, and consolidation of the rule of law according to the standards of the EU. In order to make this difficult transformation, Ukraine needs new ideas and young professionals. I perceive myself as one of those future professionals and therefore I would like to prepare myself by obtaining a degree at the Berlin School of Economics and Law in order to gain new skills and deeper theoretical knowledge about European Integration.

In conclusion, I would like to add that I am sociable, tolerant and good at working in team. I always take responsibility for my actions and do my best to reach the goals. I am sure that the Berlin School of Economics and Law proves to be an unforgettable experience for me.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Sincerely yours,
Author M - / 3  
suggestions:Dear Sir or Madam I despise you,
Dear Sir or Madam will you read my book,
Dear Sir Madam,
you should write "start" instead of "state" :3rd paragraph first line.
Inkjet 2 / 8 1  
I need to write a letter of motivation and I would be very thankful to you if you could give me some feedback on grammar and structure as well as some advises. (I am not sure about using AND & AS WELL AS in the same sentence! )

I would like to add that I am sociable, tolerant and good team worker . (I would prefer to write )

I am not an English language expert. Those words just catch my eyes. But I like to discuss!

Home / Graduate / Letter of Motivation-Master Political Economy