Motivational Essay for a Double degree program

Giuseppe 1 / 2  
Hi,
I am an Italian student who want to apply for a Double Degree program. I just wrote an Essay but I don't know if i made some mistakes or other problem. Please let me know all problem in may Essay. Thank you:

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Giuseppe Brandi and I want to apply for the Double Degree Program in XX. When I completed my Bachelor degree in Business Administration at the University of XX, with a thesis on Markowitz Portfolio Theory, I searched for a Postgraduate program in Finance which allows me to has an excellent education and the opportunity to study abroad. I found the MSc in Finance at the University of XX very interesting and with the beautiful opportunity to apply for the Double Degree Program. I checked the programs of the two related Faculty of the DD and I decided to enroll at the MSc in Finance with the hope to participate at the program to come to the Faculty of XX to complete my education.

My volition to come to XX is very strong, and this because I would be honored to study in an awarded Faculty of Economics like yours and pleasured to live in a beautiful city like XX. I want to point out my volition to come in XX saying that when I learned that there was the possibility to indicate more than one related Faculty for the DD, I didn't care about this because there was, and there is only XX in my mind. So, I indicated only the Faculty of XX for the project. I hope I have made the right choice. One of the many thing that made me wishful to apply for Yours University is the structure of the MSc in Money and Finance and the several, well diversified elective courses.

I am a lover of Game theory and Behavioral Finance and I saw that in Your MSc program there are more than one elective course in these fields. My hope is to write my Master thesis in one of these fields and to make further research in this framework to develop a new theory of behavioral and psychological science applied to financial and economic problem using mathematical methods. Another interest is the financial market and the computation of its fundamental tools.

An additional motivation to come in XX is that I want to live in a multicultural place where I can learn other cultures and open up my mind more. I think that I can be useful to the classroom, bringing my culture and my knowledge on financial and behavioral fields. I love to work hard and to be a leader in workgroup. I really like team projects and situation in which Is possible to learn from other knowledge and share mine to other. My most positive characteristic is that I am acute and really fast to understanding something that I don't know.

I really hope to be a part of your projects and your Faculty and to conclude my education with your Faculty name in my postgraduate degree.

I would like to thank you in advance for considering my application.
...thesis on Markowitz Portfolio Theory, I searched for a Postgraduate program in Finance which would allow me to get an excellent education and the opportunity to study abroad.

I found the MSc in Finance at the University of XX very interesting, and with the beautiful opportunity to apply for the Double Degree Program.

My volition to come to XX is very strong, and this is because I would be honored to study in an ...

One of the many things that made me wishful to apply for Yours University is the structure of the MSc...

An additional motivation to come to XX is that I want to live in a multicultural place where I can learn other cultures and open up my mind more.

:)
OP Giuseppe 1 / 2  
Thank you Susan. What do you think about my M.E.?Is it good? or there are something to change?
chalumeau /  
Dear Sir or Madam:
My name is Giuseppe Brandi, and I want to apply for the double-degree program in XX. While completing my bachelor's degree in business administration at the University of XX and working on my thesis in Markowitz Portfolio Theory, I searched for a postgraduate program in finance that would allow me to study abroad. I decided to apply for the MSc in Finance at _____.

I am a lover of game theory and behavioral finance . My hope is to write a master's thesis on one or both of these topics and to find further applications of behavioral science to financial and economic problems. Another interest of mine is the development of fundamental tools related to both current and emerging financial markets.

My culture, behavioral tendencies, and financial knowledge would be an asset to any classroom. I really like team projects and have been told by teammates that I have a "sharp mind" and "think quickly." (***In Italian here would be good.***)

I would like to thank you in advance for considering my application. (More Italian here would be good.)

Can pasta be applied to the financial market too? I'm joking a little, but it does resemble so many things in nature that perhaps it also could be applied to financial markets. How does one's behavioral tendency to prefer penne over ____ influence the decision to buy ______?
OP Giuseppe 1 / 2  
Thank you Chalumeau. I didn't understand the blue phrases. Don't you think that behavioral and psychological science can be applied to Financial Markets?

Pasta rules!! Pasta can be applied to everything..:)

Home / Graduate / Motivational Essay for a Double degree program