the National Natural Science Foundation - help with wording and sentence revise.

connan0702 2 / 4  
In June 2009, the instructor of our team in National College Students Innovative Projects asked me to participate in the National Natural Science Foundation Project team. This research project focuses on the fully coupled thermal visco-elastic in rubber and its composite ---- with regard to the fatigue damage, the temperature field and interface analysis of mechanical properties of rubber composite materials. By means of finite element analysis, I simulate the situations of fiber breakage between rubber and subsidiary body under the action of cyclic stress, and to carry out numerical analysis. The whole implementation has been tested and under processing.
pprajoth 6 / 15  
what exactly is the topic and what are you trying to convey through your essay? this sounds good as an introduction for a essay though
OP connan0702 2 / 4  
My focus of this statement is to emphathize the researches that i have done in my undergraduate studies, and this is one of the two. but when i finished this, what i felt was i do not know what to write next?
...breakage between rubber and subsidiary body under the action of cyclic stress, and I carry out numerical analysis. The whole implementation has been tested and is under processing.

Ha ha, they have to accept your application! You are some kind of genius for being able to write about this stuff.

I understand what you mean about not knowing what to write next. It is always good to write about your specific goals for the college years and afterwards. Give details as if your whole life is planned out. Name specific professors with whom you'd like to study.

Home / Graduate / the National Natural Science Foundation - help with wording and sentence revise.