'professional in Trade and logistics' -How do you think your career plan will develop

eks 1 / 1  
How do you think your career plan will develop once you finished this programme? (150 words)

As an experienced professional in Trade and logistics, I believe xxx programme provides a gateway for learning modern methodologies and approaches in supply chain, and an opportunity to interact with industry leaders. I would like to give a multiphase to my current expertise in Logistics services, to a more holistic skills that prepares me at strategic, tactical and operational level in a corporate environment. I hope xxxx15 month programme will refine my capabilities in conceptual, logical and technical architecture with enhanced skills in decision making that will help me to begin my career in supply chain integration and as I gain experience over a period of time, through continuous learning and performance, move to a supply chain Director role defining the supply chain strategies for large organizations by implementing the latest technologies within the corporate budget. My long term career goal include setting up a logistics facilities for warehousing and distribution of multinational consumer products regionally in India through efficient distribution channels through excellent customer service quality with reduced cost and successfully implement the 'outsource model' for Supply chain.

please advice my ans is to the point?
do I need to include more details?
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
I would like to give a multiphase to my current expertise in Logistics services, to a more holistic skills that prepares me at strategic, tactical and operational level in a corporate environment.

This sentence is a bit too long, and disjointed. I would break it up into a couple shorter sentences, and clarify.

I hope xxxx15 month programme will refineexpand my capability in conceptual, logical and technical architecture.with My decision making skillswill be enhanced,skills in decision making thatwhich will help me to begin my career in supply chain integration.andAs I gain experience over a period of time, through continuous learning and performance, I plan tomove toobtainthe position of a supply chain Director.This role includes defining the supply chain strategies for large organizations by implementing the latest technologies within the corporate budget.

Nice job, I just took this one really long sentence, and turned it into a few shorter ones, it really is easier to read that way, and does not sound like rambling now.

My long term career goals include setting up a logistics facilitiy for warehousing and distribution of multinational consumer products.It will be implemented regionally in India through efficient distribution channels.throughThis system will provide excellent customer service quality with reduced cost and successfully implement the 'outsource model' for Supply chain.

Good work, I feel that you have answered the question appropriately, however you need to write in shorter sentences, and in a more simple manner. Long sentences with lots of big words can get confusing, so try to be clear and concise. You have explained your short term and long term goals very nicely. Good luck in school :)
OP eks 1 / 1  
thanks a lot Jennyflower81.

Home / Graduate / 'professional in Trade and logistics' -How do you think your career plan will develop