Psychologists online - FUTURE PLAN - KGSP GRADUATE PROGRAM

miss123 1 / -  

study in the field of psychology

My aim is to provide access to psychologists online so that more and more people would come up and seek help. Upon completion of my master's degree, I will continue studying more in the field of psychology while researching more on tackling the problems of the population suffering from mental illness. I believe that knowledge can never be limited. I would continue studying in South Korea for PhD in Clinical Psychology or I would study in India for Psy.D.

After completing the PsyD or PhD, I would apply for a license to legally perform therapy and do counselling in India. I would make use of the studies which I have learned and open an online website as well as an offline clinic so that many people will have access to psychologists. On the website, people can share their stories with others about how they are fighting the battle and can seek help through professionals.
The Future Plan refers to the plans of the student after graduation. The response must be far more intricate than this presentation. This is too summarized and glosses over information regarding a 5 year career plan, after completing the course. The ideas are there, but the plan of execution are not. This is a 5 year career outline that will have to prove that the graduate will be able to fully apply the lessons that have been learned within the professional community. There should be a spin off from "working for someone" to "working for myself" with a clear reference to an occupation mission, vision, and objective. This does not really accomplish that task on an impressive scale.
@miss123
you should also write how giving you this opportunity will benefit them or there country , where do you see yourself in 10years. why you have chosen that occupation?
Kyaw Ye Thu - / 2 1  
@miss123
The plan conveys a clear direction of your career, but there is more you can elaborate. In addition to establishing a website and a clinic, you can come up with some ambitious plan, which clearly indicates your potential contribution to your country. That is not to say that your plan cannot benefit the society or is unambitious, but to suggest pointing, more obviously and directly, the benefits of your plan to your country as a whole. Also, you can explicitly add how GKS can help you accomplish your future plans and if relevant, you can research about what effort South Korea are putting into the field of psychology, and how they are related to your plans.

Home / Graduate / Psychologists online - FUTURE PLAN - KGSP GRADUATE PROGRAM