Research interests - applying for MCS. Degree in Computer Science

wanani 1 / -  
I'm applying for MCS. Degree in Computer Science and looking to get a scholarship and They requested the below question:

"Please provide a brief statement of your research interest and goals within the program."
I looked over the net for a good template or structure how to answer the question, but i couldn't find.

Any one can help me i will appreciate it.
subhash_ghosh 11 / 29  
Hi

I don't think there is any particular template available for these things. You can start writing at least in a broadly outlined manner as to what are your interests in Computer Science field, and to what extent those can be pursued in the University of your choice. The core thing revolves around the fact that what are your proficiencies, what do you aim to gain in the college, and how exactly the course will hep you in doing that. Once you're having a solid background to put forth your case in front of the admission panel, the points to highlight for the subsequent stage of selection and scholarship can be explained as well.

Hope this helps. By the way, these things are highly individualistic, and as far as I have observed, there is no cookie-cutter solution.

Regards,
Subhash

Home / Graduate / Research interests - applying for MCS. Degree in Computer Science