Singapore Master in Electrical Engineering with Communications as my major - SOP

shaikzubair 1 / 2  
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

My decision to pursue graduate study in the Singapore is underscored by my desire to be a part of the graduate program at your institution. National University of Singapore offers the flexibility needed for such a vast and rapidly changing field. The research facilities and the faculty at the university are par excellent.

Communications is an industry that has changed our lives. In a very short period it has changed the way we have ...

REMOVED

SHAIK MOHAMMAD ZUBAIR

P.S: In the first para i want to write more abt the Singpore as the educational hub bt im nt getting right words to express it...
This is great! You will surely be well-received. Here is one little fix:
During the course of my work at wipro technologies I have developed web based applications , like including Astro, Vantive and Speed Racer which are the tools for EarthLink (EarthLink is an Internet Service Provider for US customers).

Your writing is very impressive.

Why do you want to write about Singapore? Write about it if it is part of a specific plan you have for the future.

:-)
OP shaikzubair 1 / 2  
Hey thanx Kevin really appreciated...

Well Kevin seems like somewhere in my SOP i feel something is incomplete and i want to complete it...!

I have been thinking from past a week and I finally came with this...
Well, since you already write as well as or better than I can write, I am limited in my ability to give suggestions. I'll say, though, that you sometimes need to wait for inspiration to strike, and then it will feel right.

I see an error I missed before:
Hence my desire to do pursue a Master of Electrical Engineering with Communications as my major.
OP shaikzubair 1 / 2  
hey thanx kevin...

then there is no way except to wait...

anyways kevin happy weekend...
menon_ranjit 1 / 15  
justcolleges/essays/grad_purdue.htm

I think large parts of your essay has been ripped off the above link. I'm sorry but you might run into trouble for this. I suggest you try and make it a bit more original- all you need to do is look into yourself and give it some thought. Sorry to be blunt, you might hurt your chances adversely if the university decides to run a search and finds out that its been plagiarized. Too much of a risk IMO.
0mkar 1 / 13  
Ranjit is right, please be very careful when you rip content off the web. As a matter of policy, while writing an SOP, you should not even read any sample SOPs at first. This helps you focus on yourself and the ideas you want to express. Once you're done expressing yourself, you may look at sample SOPs to help you structure your thoughts and express yourself lucidly. A lot of Universities have software programs that crawl the web and search for essays on similar topics. The program then compares essays for similarity in use of words, sentence formations, etc and generates analysis to determine whether the essay has been plagiarized.
I had to remove the essay from this thread, because I saw that the content was indeed the same as in that other essay. It may not be that it was intentionally copied, but I had to remove it just in case. Thanks for pointing out the problem!

Home / Graduate / Singapore Master in Electrical Engineering with Communications as my major - SOP