sop for phd materials and ores engineering

rafiushaikh 1 / -  
Statement of Purpose

Full-time postgraduate PhD positions with fellowship for attaining the degree of "Dottore di Ricerca" (PhD) in the Doctoral School of "Science and Technology for the Industrial Innovation" study in the University of Rome "La Sapienza", Italy at postgraduate program in (Materials and Ores Engineering).

help me
kenziii 7 / 35  
Well, the obvious first step is at least writing something. Otherwise no one here can help you. But here are some obvious tips that Google would most likely be able to tell you.

1. Why you want to be part of the graduate study.
2. How you will use anything gained from this experience.
3. Why you are specially qualified.

Almost equally important,

1. Have an interesting hook. Don't open with your qualifications and that you are applying for this program. The audience already knows you are applying to their program. Other people probably have similar qualifications and the readers will be bored by seeing more. Be memorable.

2. Don't say that this is your "dream" or what "you've always wanted to do/be." Everyone does that, equally overused.

But most importantly, get something written down!
EssayForum can't write your essay. We can only edit. Write something down and if you are stuck, try reading some google articles about it. But finally, just write something! You can change it later if you feel the need.
Hello friend, what is the problem? Are you having trouble because your English is not very strong yet?

I think you want help with a statement of purpose, but I don't know what your purpose is for choosing this program. What is your plan?

Even though it is hard to write in English, try to tell us about your plan so we can help you write the SOP. What do you hope to be doing in 5 years?

Home / Graduate / sop for phd materials and ores engineering