STATEMENT OF PURPOSE IN ACCOUNTING - admission at Jiangsu University

Eben45 1 / -  

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE IN ACCOUNTING

The reason for applying for an admission at Jiangsu University is inspired by the need to learn Chinese cultural values as well as developing my current information relative to the country's relations. Also, studying at Jiangsu University will without a doubt serve as a privilege for me to learn issues with regard to the Chinese government. I am completely mindful this must be accomplished when I am given admission to further my education at Jiangsu University to broaden my knowledge in relations to the Chinese governmental issues and the predominant foreign policy for the country. It is additionally interesting to join a university that provides students with a conducive environment for students across the world irrespective of their cultural differences.

My first preference falls within the category of public policy and management due to my interest in Chinese politics and foreign policy. Obviously, the success achieved by the Chinese foreign policy has really inspired me. This policy has yielded opportunity for the country to be the leading country in the Asia continent and even moving into Africa. This achieved success has inspired me since China has been able to put in place her foreign policy without conflicting with other motivated countries including United States, among others.

Considering suitable academic atmosphere provided by the university to over 33,000 students, I am therefore convinced that Jiangsu University will give me a conducive environment to attain my set goals and aspirations. In this unique circumstance, I am persuaded that Jiangsu University has numerous assets that will help in building up my aptitudes in Chinese governmental issues and international strategy, explicitly in Accounting. Also, I am confident that resources provided at Jiangsu University will be the extreme importance in planning for my future prospects to further my education to the master's level.

It is therefore expedient to find out that Jiangsu University admits a lot of students from other countries. To be perfectly honest, I am excessively energized by this reality given that I will be in a situation to do what I adore most, which include spending much time on studies and research. Apart from my interest in studies and research, I have a strong personal relations and decision making skills. I am also goal oriented, innovative, have the ability to take new take new initiatives, among others which I believe will be improved when I am given the admission to Jiangsu University.

My ultimate goal in life is academics. I strongly support people who have dreams of pursuing their education to the highest level with the aim of positively changing lives. Any individual who has the opportunity to be admitted in the university should utilize that opportunity very effectively and efficiently. It is my dream to be given such opportunities in order to learn a lot about the Chinese cultural values in furthering my education to the master level. As a matter of fact, the requisite knowledge in Accounting that will be acquired at Jiangsu University will not only positively affect my career but the community and the world at large.
The statement is quite long and chatty. It provides more generalizations rather than specifics. The reviewer will be most interested in learning about specifics. The writer makes reference to "obvious" things which, in all honesty, is not known and therefore, not obvious to the reviewer.

By implying a desire to develop the diplomatic relationship between the 2 countries, the applicant should provide evidence of such an existing basis in relation to Accountancy. Since this is the field of expertise of the applicant, the reference to how China has helped introduce improvements in the field can help indicate a clear relationship leading to a solid purpose (Possibly government based through a specific diplomatic program or relationship).

The essay sounds hopeful but lacks a solid foundation and believable substance. More specific supporting reasons must accompany the discussion presentation.

Home / Graduate / STATEMENT OF PURPOSE IN ACCOUNTING - admission at Jiangsu University