Statement MSc - Master in Financial Mathematics program

kelyos 1 / 1  
I would like to apply for the Master in Financial Mathematics program at "..." University, for the academic year of 2012-2013. Having reviewed the course content as well as its rankings in a lot of newspapers (Financial times, Sunday times...), I am sure that the program will make me fit to meet my future aspirations of becoming an outstanding quantitative analyst. Having spoken with current and previous alumni of your university for further details, I am confident of making the right choice. With many distinguished lecturers at Warwick and the importance given to learning, I am sure that the coming year would be a transforming experience for me.

I have always seen Mathematics as the most paramount subject and have held the equivalent of a grade A in most of financial mathematics courses (Option pricing, Risk market calculation...). Resolve and derive equations (whether it may be in lecture, lab or in an assignment project), then compute calculations on derivative products and finally getting the resulting outcome is always something really exciting to me. Due to my passion for it, having the chance to do it in a prestigious university such as Warwick would also have an enormous impact on my career afterwards. Quantitative developer is a very selective position, that considers only "la crème de la crème", and for this particular reason, I study towards this goal of being granted the opportunity of graduating from Warwick.

My proposal research would be on "...". I will be using a financial portfolio plus advanced statistical methods for modeling the tails distributions.

Given my past history of commitment to excellence, I am confident that I will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to your program. I can assure to provide you with the top academic performance.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your acceptance.

Sincerely yours.
Having spoken with current and previous alumni of your university for further details, I am confident that I am making the right choice.

I have always seen Mathematics as the most paramount subject, and have held the equivalent of a grade A in most of my financial...

Resolving and deriving equations, (whether it may be in lecture, lab or in an assignment project), then computing calculations on derivative products and finally getting the resulting outcome is always something really exciting to me.

I can assure you, I will provide you with the top academic performance.

Good luck with school and have fun!

:)
OP kelyos 1 / 1  
Thank you :)

Home / Graduate / Statement MSc - Master in Financial Mathematics program