Personal Statement - for Occupational Therapy Masters Program

Alex G 1 / -  
Hello everyone, My name is Alex English is my second language and I need assistance with my personal statement for the Occupational Therapy Graduate Program. I would appreciate the help since my entrance into this program means the world to me.

I have started my introduction, and I am aware that this is the one of the most important parts of the essay.

The question is: Why did you choose to pursue a career in Occupational Therapy.

Here is my Intro:

As I sit here and think/ CONTEMPLATE? about the ways which I can express my desire to pursue a career in Occupational Therapy, the answer is complicated/complex? --- a personal experience helped me make the decision, but yet at the same time the answer is also very simple and has always been present in me. I want to be able to make a difference in people's lives.

Please can someone tell me if this is a good intro? I have been stuck here for days!!!

Thank you
start208 14 / 68  
hey sir,

Your introduction is so pertinent that it is precise, but to my mind, in order to let me help you, you should state if this introduction is meant for an interview or a written exam. All you should do now is to formulate the question .

Good luck
As I sit here and think/ CONTEMPLATE? about the contemplate ways I can express my desire to pursue a career in Occupational Therapy, the answer seems complicated. A personal experience helped me make the decision, but at the same time the ...

I think you should contemplate this idea all day today: Making a difference in people's lives.
You should think of 5 different ways to express the idea of making a difference in their lives. Why? Because it is too simple and common to say you want to "make a difference." All professions make a difference. Be specific!

:-)

What has OT got that other professions lack? Is it something about your unique talent that makes you a great OT?

Home / Graduate / Personal Statement - for Occupational Therapy Masters Program