Strong motivation,Professional work experience &Analytical aptitude; SOP-MS in CSE/Canada

kumar123 1 / -  
My ever increasing interest in automation and logics helped me a lot to choose an undergraduate course with distinction. Being born and brought up in a small town, I had a thought of getting technological knowledge and spreading it there and support technologically challenged people. It had always been my urge to learn something new or find something new that could reduce some efforts in doing the work.

After finishing my high school I already knew that I would have to move away from my small hometown to achieve success in attaining my goals. I got admission in a very reputed college after getting very good rank in the entrance examination. This good rank helped me to choose the subjects of my choice and I chose Bachelors in Technology in Computer Science and Engineering. During the course I got opportunities to attend several workshops, two of them were related to quadrupeds that even enhanced my interest for automation. After completing two years of study, I had a six week training in which I made calculator as my project. After this I went through various subjects that added a lot of value to my knowledge and were very much related to each other. These subjects include Database, Algorithms, Programming, SDLC, Operating Systems and so forth. During the last semester study, after undergoing through various tests that included aptitude, logical as well as technical I was lucky to have got a chance to work during my training semester only as an employee on probation period. I was again lucky to have got a chance to have been selected in an Invoice Automation Company.

Basware is a Global leader in Purchase to pay solutions, and it offers the services through various products of its own. After joining I got training on various products that supported Invoice automation. I started working on various products based on company's ERP and got a chance to practically understand the concept of ERP. After six months, based on my skills I was selected for permanent employment with the company. From then till date I am working there as Associate Technical Consultant. Right after my training, I was involved in configuring accounts of suppliers and buyers on Basware's Portal known as Supplier Portal. Apart from this, I used to implement projects involving mapping of customer's invoices in Kofax, so as to train Kofax to automatically understand and capture the invoices passing through it and to pick up the required fields for making xml that will further be used to process it through a company's product known as Business Transaction{BT} Monitor. The whole process of sending supplier's invoice to buyer through this means is known as BTS Email. This service is these days fully delivered by me. I have implemented this solution for various customers such as Siemens, PWC and so forth.

Furthermore, I was engaged in end to end study of various processes and tools and then delivering training to other employees. These included Incident Training System Management Console{ITSM}, Scan and Capture process and so on. These days I am handling company's standard implementation products that involves customer interaction, installation on customer's end by accessing customer's machine remotely, ordering appropriate conversions for customers according to the required format. In total it involves whole of SDLC. In addition to this, I am engaged in looking at various processes and giving ideas about how to streamline the process so as to get the work done in lesser time, with lesser effort and lesser possibility of errors. I have given various ideas among them two have already reached Research and Development Team and they are working on it. I had a team of six people working under me to whom I assign different set of work that I do not do personally but is engaged in managing work among resources only.

I always wanted to have some practical job experience before going into further studies as I wanted to check where that point comes when I would feel of having in depth knowledge about some subject. Now I feel that for further growth, I need to gather immense knowledge in the field of computers, especially in the work that could bring automation so that I could grow myself in this competitive world and could use those skills for further research. I started to feel that for bringing about more of change to existing things I need to have possessed more knowledge along with vast exposure.

Thus for continuing my studies again I decided to move further and I chose your university on the basis of research I made. The expertise of all the faculty members and their ongoing researches are one of the factors that influenced me a lot. Other things include its well-equipped labs. Moreover I think that this course with your university will be a smooth curve to my career.

I have decided to apply for graduate studies at your esteemed university after considering the research interest of your distinguished faculty and carefully perusing the information brochure, website and other online resources. I firmly believe that the contents of my chosen course are almost tailor-made for my present academic needs and as a bonus I would have access to the state of art labs to put my knowledge through its paces. Further the academic excellence of your university will provide the perfect environment for me to fine tune my research skills and prepare me better for my career ahead. I am confident that my strong motivation, professional work experience and analytical aptitude will help me to measure up to high standards of your university and emerge as a person that the institution can be proud of. Thank you for your time and consideration.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
My ever increasing interest in automation and logics helped me a lot to choose an undergraduate course with distinction.

-- Great sentence!! :)

to find and learn something new or find something new

DuringTaking this course helped me I gotto get opportunities tolike attending several workshops, two of them were related to quadrupeds that even enhanced my interest for automation.

I had a six- week training...

These days I amwas handling company's standard implementation products that involvesd
I think it's better to talk a bit more on your future goals and how this program helps you achieve them. They would be more interested to know about it as they need to satisfy themselves that their course would be useful for your growth. So elaborate more on what your short and long term goals are and then show how this program is going to help you in pursuit of those goals.

Home / Graduate / Strong motivation,Professional work experience &Analytical aptitude; SOP-MS in CSE/Canada