Study Plan for Graduate Program, brand and marketing design

happysoda 1 / 1  
Hi all! Please check on my study plan. English is not my language, so help me review this essay. I really appreciate you all... =)

STUDY PLAN

Describe why you are applying for National Cheng Kung University.
While choosing Taiwan as my study destination, I interest to join National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) because only NCKU has master program, majoring Brand and Marketing Design in English Taught. More over, NCKU is one of the leading universities in Taiwan which has a good reputation and accreditation in Asia. It is undoubtedly that the best education is provided here.

Study in NCKU also gives me chances to study Chinese language, which this day has been acknowledged as one of International languages. Experiencing real-time language study while interacting with neighborhood and do my daily activities. Furthermore, I also might be able to learn Hokkien language from the native. In addition, I liked a nice cultural environment and peaceful living. Tainan, as one of the oldest cities in Taiwan, has many historical buildings, relics and stories. It thrill me to appreciate culture and art that remains in that town during my study.

Personally, I have never studied overseas before. It is a challenge for me to learn how to live overseas and take care of myself with new neighborhood. The diversity in NCKU will let me learn to be friends, cooperate with foreign people. Many precious moment and priceless life experiences will fill my days in NCKU.

Once I receive my master degree, I intend to pursue my career in brand management. Working overseas and become professional is on my future plan. I believe that I will have a big opportunity with my academic background that will give me a bright prospect in the future, both in life and career.

Write a clear and detailed description of your study objectives, and give your reasons for wanting to pursue them at National Cheng Kung University. Be specific about your major field and your specialized interests within this field. Describe the kind of program you expect to undertake, and explain how your study plan fits in with your previous training and your future objectives. Please limit yourself to the space provided.

Through a master program, I look forward to pursuing my passion for brand management and exploring every single related aspect. I am eager to improve my skills and knowledge about how to plan, develop and execute a successful brand strategy. There fore, I am applying Brand and Marketing Design program in National Cheng Kung University (NCKU). I was delighted when finding a program that meets my expectation to fulfill my aspiration. The Curriculum of brand and Marketing Design program is up to date and offered a chance to understand about analyzing all aspect of a brand, planning a strategic brand management, learning the process, building and sustaining brand equity.

I graduated from ABC University, COUNTRY with bachelor of Visual Communication Design. I was trained how to communicate, influence and even move people with visualization. Along with I have learned about art, culture, psychology, media and creativity during my undergraduate program, integrate into one visual presentation. I desire to integrate my graphic design undergraduate capability with brand management and marketing to make a creative concept for marketing strategy and growing brand equity. I also have been trained to think creatively and create creative concept by my assignment. I believe my knowledge about graphic design will meet perfectly with brand management and marketing as one component through this program.

"Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach." Aristotle's quote inspire my future plan. I want to devote my knowledge in my brand management career. Later, I will integrate my knowledge and experienced as I intend to share it to next generation. I believe, knowledge will useful if we share it to the young. Personally, it is my private achievement in my life to teach what I understand and inspire my student.

Thanks!
I really appreciate you all... =)

That's very nice of you to say. Well, if you are bilingual, you probably understand the other bilingual people who are trying to learn English. You can help them a lot with their essays, even if your English is not perfect!

:-)

I like your username.

I chose Taiwan as my study destination, because I am interested in joining National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) because only NCKU has master's degree program in Brand and Marketing Design taught in English.

Studying at NCKU also gives me chances to study the Chinese language, which has been acknowledged as one of most important International languages (name the source. Who acknowledges it as an important language?).

working and becoming:
Working overseas and becoming a professional are the goals included in my future plan.

Therefore , I am applying to the Brand and Marketing Design program in National Cheng Kung University (NCKU). I was delighted when finding to find a program that meets my expectations and empowers me to fulfill my aspirations.

The second essay is SO impressie!! You will do very well.

I also have been trained to think creatively and create apply creative concepts by my assignments.
OP happysoda 1 / 1  
Oh my God, I used my teacher id... This morning she showed me that my thread have been replied. I was so excited, used her laptop and forgot that she still logged in her id. I'm so sorry all..

I'll fix it so that your comments appear here, below.

:-) EF_Kevin

THanks Kevin, thank you so much!

I'm doing this almost a month.. thought carefully on every single question.. Then, I found this website.. So much helped! I know the feeling is, so i will help the other if I could.

Well, the hard things from English is vocabulary and mostly, we cant translate our language grammar directly into it. ;(
I see what you mean! That's a funny mistake; you are an identity thief now!

:-) I deleted that post and put your comments in your own post above.

I know what you mean about the languages not translating directly. That is why you can make god money as a translator of words or documents. Computer programs can't translate directly, so if you read a lot in each language and practice well, you can be a great translator!!

:-)

Home / Graduate / Study Plan for Graduate Program, brand and marketing design