"Success is simple"; Motivation Letter-Strategic Management(MASTERS)

Adel0810 1 / 1  
So, I tried to cover all areas in this essay. I am not very good at English, so any advice and critique are welcome, I am looking for valuable suggestions & feed back to make it more effective.

Thanks!!!
Da Le...

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time". (Arnold H. Glasow)
In the present, the way that I choose is the Master's Degree Programme in Strategic Management at Vaasa University. Through this programme, I hope to receive more theoretical and practical knowledge to support my professional work in the future.

Firstly, I consider Finland as one of the best study destination not only because of its tuition free education policy but also its outstanding quality of the advanced education system. I also have some friends who are studying and working in this beautiful country, so I find that will be a great advantage for myself to settle down into my new life abroad. Moreover, The city of Vaasa -" the land of water and forest" where I choose to study is a student friendly city by its bustling cultural life as well as the affordable housing situation here. Besides, my choice of graduate studies program is also determined by the following internal reasons and circumstances which make mentioned above programme so appealing to me.

In high school, I chose Mathematics as my major so that I was used to approaching and solving problems in a logical and comprehensive way. This habit has created the solid foundation for me to pursue my dream of becoming a business man when I passed the examination to Vietnam Aviation Academy (VAA) and began a challenging campus life.

The four years I spent pursuing my bachelor's degree in Business Administration at the VAA have been a time of self discovery. In additions to basic business knowledge acquired through lectures and seminars, I also accumulated managerial skills throughout various activities and events that I participated in organising as a leader of business club.With very good marks in several important and relevant subjects such as Marketing, Strategic Management, Project Management, Human resource Management amongst many others, I was selected to do an internship for the national airlines - Vietnam Airlines, in a Research & Development Department for a period of three months. This gave me a great opportunity to work with a great deal of employees in Customer Center to do a research for my graduation thesis. It covered the analysis of current operation situation and the quality improvement solutions of Customer service. During three months immersing myself in the professional working environment, I improved my perspective about Human resource Management through the first-hand experiences. As a result, my graduation thesis gained the 8 band score and lots of compliments, I began to get the first sense of achievement and appreciate the value of hard working as well.

After graduating, I decided to find more challenges from the competitive working environments. Consequently, I started to work as Marketing officer in Creative Department of Digital Marketing Agency and got a lot of pleasure from the job indeed. One of the reason I still work here is that the nature of my job makes me feel active and interested, it does arouse my passion. My main responsibilities include developing marketing strategies for product launches of top brands ( Heineken, LG, KFC,etc. ) , planning and scheduling for various campaigns and social events as well. I am really keen on the way this job stimulates my creativity, the way I establish and evaluate my projects from analysing data to applying current technologies in innovative ways. I am absorbed in this job. Recently, thanked to the book "Strengths Finders 2.0" by author Tom Rath, I discovered my top 5 strength themes including Ideation, Strategy, Empathy, Futuristic and Maximizer. I strongly believe that such potentials could bring myself the obvious advantages at working in the field of Strategic Management. Personally, the three subjects of Project management, Managing business networks and Strategic Management of Information System offered by the MSc in International Business Programme particularly fascinated myself.

Honestly, I do not have many chances to experience from study abroad and exchange programmes like other students who have good financial condition, so I decided to turn this disadvantage into my advantage by learning and working in the Internet. Undoubtedly, the Internet provides most effective means of communication so its effects on global perspective also have had the particular significance for the e-commerce. Besides, Information Technology (IT) plays a very important role for leadership and management in all organisations. Based on modern IT, new forms of organisations such as networks and virtual organisations and meeting places have emerged. Therefore I find the strategic IT management and concerned issues would be my rich source of inspirations to research in the Strategic Management field.

I am aware of the highly competitive demands of this master's program, but I am confident that I have the ability, ambition and motivation to exceed the requirements. I am sure that my potentials, previous studies and willingness to make a progress, combined with working experiences make me a very good candidate and will add diversity to the Master's Degree Programme in Strategic Management at Vaasa University.

Thank you very much for considering my letter of motivation. I also attached a chart explanation to summarize all things I want to present in this motivation letter for your convenience. I look forward to your positive response.
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
following is always used as singular... reread the first line of the thread... :)
that was good with little or no mistakes but motivation letter must not be too long.. you must look forward to attracting the reader and length matters quite a great deal.. for you have to open your opportunities by this writing so it is necessary... BEST OF LUCK...!!
OP Adel0810 1 / 1  
Thanks Temptprovidence much, I'll shorten it to be more precise...
Huhm, it is too long to check out its word choice or grammar mistakes :(
KaJa4 1 / 2 1  
here are some correction I see but are not sure about...sorry I new on this site and am not sure how to help

as well as the affordable housing situation here
as well as the affordable housing situation there line 6

Spelling: programme----->program line 2
organising------->organizing line 11

circumstances which make mentioned above programme so appealing to me.
circumstances which make the program mentioned above so appealing to me.
I consider Finland as one of the best study destinations

Firstly, I consider Finland as one of the best study destination not only because of its tuition free education policy but also its outstanding quality of the advanced education system.

First, I find Finland is one of the best study destinations for several reasons; Finland has a free education policy, outstanding education system, the scenic beauty of the country and very importantly I have some friends studying and working there.

In additionsaddition to basic business knowledge acquired through lectures and seminars, I also accumulatedgained managerial skills throughout various activities and events that I participated in organising as a leader of business club.

.With very good marks in several important and relevant subjects such as Marketing, Strategic Management, Project Management, Human resource Management amongst many others, I was selected to do an internship for the national airlines - Vietnam Airlines, in a Research & Development Department for a period of three months.

My excellent grades in several important subjects such as Marketing, Strategic Management, Project Management, Human resource Management, helped me obtain a three months internship at the Research & Development Department of our national airlines, Vietnam Airlines.

Home / Graduate / "Success is simple"; Motivation Letter-Strategic Management(MASTERS)