'Theory of Machines, Thermodynamics, Internal Combustion Engines' - SOP

snprajath 1 / -  
I take this opportunity to describe my educational background and career objectives that motivated me to pursue a career in mechanical engineering. I completed my higher secondary examination scoring good marks in basic sciences. My undergraduate education has provided a thorough exposure to the various specialties available in Mechanical Engineering, thus stimulating interest in advanced studies in the fields of Automobile, Aerospace, Metallurgy and Power Plants.

My candid and industrious efforts enabled me to get admission in Mechanical Engineering at Malnad College of Engineering, one of top ranking College of Vishveshwariah Technological University. In my undergraduate years, I've acquired a strong background in the fundamentals of the basic mechanical engineering subjects like Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass transfer, Solid Mechanics, Fluid mechanics, CAD/CAM, Mechanics of Machines, Design of machine elements etc. I have also had an introduction to specialized areas like Finite Element Techniques and Operations Research. My favorite subjects were Theory of Machines, Thermodynamics, Internal Combustion Engines, Heat and Mass Transfer, Operations Research and Machine Design.

I joined BWE Energy India just after my graduation. The technological knowhow of BWE Energy India is developed by the sister concern in Denmark which is a 180 year old company. This gave me the opportunity to see the roots of the engineering. During last two years of my experience at project stage I came in contact with latest technical developments and skilled personalities. The more practical training I have undergone, the more I want to learn. This inspires me to go for higher studies and forms the basis of my desire to pursue my MS. I will be able to further enhance my knowledge with the opportunity of getting exposure to the latest development-taking place.

Thermodynamics, Power Plant Engineering and Heat and Mass Transfer has captivated my interest during my undergraduate study I would like to pursue graduate studies in specialized Thermal fields like Power Engineering, Energy Systems, Renewable Energy Sources, Process Engineering, Combustion, Heat and Mass Transfer, Computational Fluid Dynamics in a committed manner and I am confident of contributing considerably to the growth of this field.

Browsing through the information brochure and the University's home page I feel that the Post Graduate Study at your University holds a lot of promise to me. The breadth and depth of the courses coupled with a stimulating research environment seem to me the right mix for seminal work and pioneering research. With variety of courses and comprehensive set of electives your course structure is very appealing. Your university is an ideal place for aspiring students like me. Your university with its strong foundation, excellent infrastructure, adequate facilities of labs and libraries and state of the art computer facilities will enable me to enhance my skills. Thus I will be able to realize my professional goals.

I am confident that I have the preparation and potential to prove an asset to your graduate program, both as a graduate student and as an assistant with research or teaching duties. I look forward to an intellectually inspiring and fruitful association with your University.
I take this opportunity to describe my educational background and career objectives that have motivated me to pursue a career in mechanical engineering.

My candid and industrious efforts enabled me to gain admission in Mechanical Engineering at Malnad College of Engineering, one of the top ranking...

During the last two years of my experience at project stage, I came into contact with latest technical developments and skilled personalities.

With the variety of courses and comprehensive set of electives, your course structure is very appealing.

:)

Home / Graduate / 'Theory of Machines, Thermodynamics, Internal Combustion Engines' - SOP