Three traits crucial to being a successful speech-language pathologist

MeganDavis1 1 / -  
Hi All! I am beginning to write my grad essay- but I am having total writer's block. Could you please look over my intro paragraph and help me beef it up big time!! Thanks!!!! (WARNING: It is eighth grade generic right now- no reflection of my true writing abilities!:))

Why are the following traits crucial to success as a speech-language pathologist?
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to take another's perspective
- Ability to problem solve

Introduction-
There are many characteristic traits crucial to being a successful speech-language pathologist. Of them, good interpersonal skills, the ability to take another person's perspective, and the ability to problem solve are of the most important. Each of these traits centers around communication as a whole. Effective communication is the basis of the speech-language pathology field. In order to give someone effective communication skills, the SLP must exhibit these traits for herself.
There are many characteristic traits crucial to being a successful speech-language pathologist.

There are many important skills that are crucial for one to become an effective speech-language pathologist.

. Of them, good interpersonal skills, the ability to take another person's perspective, and the ability to problem solve are of the most important.

Out of them, sound interpersonal skills, empathy, and problem solving skills are the three most important skills that a speech-language pathologist should possess.

In order to give someone effective communication skills, the SLP

Looks incomplete :(

Home / Graduate / Three traits crucial to being a successful speech-language pathologist