Write an essay using all the notes and give reasons for your point of view - Family or Friends?

VI50VI 1 / -  
Write an essay using all the notes and give reasons for your point of view in 140-190 words
Notes:
1 - who you can enjoy yourself with
2 - who will help you when you have problems
3 - who you would like to live with

It is hard to answer at this question because everyone is different, we cannot judge properly what it would be more important in every situation.

On the whole, enjoying with friends or in a family has the same importance, on one hand, sharing common hobbies with your friends makes you more open-minded and sociable. On the other hand, enjoying with family helps you to have closer relationship, in particular with children.

The greatest advantage of living in a family is to have help when there are problems about health or financial problems. On the contrary, the friends are not so available like our family. However, exceptionally there are very strong friendships which last up all life, only in this case we can rely on real friend's help.

'The family remains the most safe and happy place to live', it is a very frequent statement among young. It means that the family plays an important rule in their future. Although, they often live with friends while they are studing abroad or at University in a different city.

To sum up, I believe, family has the first place in our life, and then friends, because family's ties are forever, whereas, if you lose a friend you can meet new ones
bonboncase 20 / 45 15  
we cannot judge properly whatit would be more important in every situation.

enjoying with friends or in awith your family has the same importanceis equally important

the friends are not soas available likeas our family

As the common saying goes 'The family remains the most safe and happy place to live',it is a very frequent statement among young

I believe, family has the first placeis the most important part of our life, and then friends, because family's ties are forever, whereas,. On the other hand, if you lose a friend you can meet new ones
Fia0910 3 / 12 1  
It is hard to answer at this question because everyone isEvery persons are different or has their own personality,
On the whole, enjoying with friends or in a family has the same importance.

The greatest advantage of living in a with family is to have help when there are problems about health or financial problems.

Because family's ties are is forever

Home / Graduate / Write an essay using all the notes and give reasons for your point of view - Family or Friends?