Being the youngest child I could not understand my parent's conflicts that turned worst every time

rosis29 1 / 1  
Since I came to United State, I had been involved in parent's disagreements. Being the youngest child I could not understand my parent's conflicts that turned worst every time, fights, insults and disappointments. In that moment I could not find shelter from the storm I felt helpless miserable. I wished with all my heart become a family counselor to help my parents with their problems. So far they cannot resolve their couple's conflicts and until now they never seek professional help for therapy. All these cycles in my life help me to understand that assist individuals with their personal problems is wonderful and also gives satisfaction to see how you can help people overcome their conflicts. I hold a B.A. in Sociology and look forward to earning a Master Degree in Mental health counseling because I feel strong that this is the professional track that is the best match for my degree of determination to make constructive difference in the lives of individuals who deal with self- esteem issues, and other personal problems. I look forward to being introduced to many psychology concepts as brain function, cognition, attention, personality, behavior and many other methods, and researches tools that will enable me to understand individuals and groups to assist individuals and groups with their problems in order to help them become more self-sufficient.

For the last four years, I have been employ with Young Adult Institute. I am working there as recreational counselor. We also provide various counselor services for people with disabilities. We helping the people we serve to achieve their potential for independence, individuality, productivity and inclusion in their communities. I assist in planning for community activities. I supervise individuals and as a group while in a classroom setting and community events. My experience at options has helped me to develop a much more sophisticated understanding of mental illness. I truly enjoy helping my clients.

I am tremendous interesting doing graduate work in Mental Health counseling because I would like to work with any kind of population who may need of may help to become self- sufficient in society. I feel that my work experience and my parents experience has helped to prepare me to become increasingly effective at working with many kind of population and to develop ongoing special interest in on the area of Mental Health Counseling.

My main long term goal is someday work as a Mental Health Counselor in a recognize hospital and I would like to determinate a treatment plan that will accomplish my clients and parents goal.
danielcoley93 2 / 2  
I think its a good essay, it really shows why you want to work in mental health counseling, and how its effected your life
Eddie94 1 / 2  
" In that moment I could not find shelter from the storm I felt helpless miserable. I wished with all my heart become a family counselor to help my parents with their problems."

This sentence is awkward and needs to be rephrased. To simplify your work, you should write what you mean instead of confusing the reader with descriptive writing.

Suggestion: From that moment, I felt miserable and helpless. It was from then on, I decided to pursue a career in family counseling; to help my parents with their disputes and other families who face similar dilemmas.
Spinosaursus 1 / 3  
Since I came to United States , I had been involved in my parent's disagreements. Being the youngest child, I could not understand my parent's conflicts that turned worst every time their heated fights, insults and disappointments. In that moment I could not find shelter from the storm. I felt helpless and miserable. I wished with all my heart becomefor a family counselor to help my parents with their problems. So far they cannotcould not resolve their couple's conflicts, and even now they refuse to seek professional help for therapy . All these cycles in my life helped me to understand that assisting individuals with their personal problems is wonderful and it also gives satisfaction to see how you can help people overcome their conflicts. I hold a B.A. in Sociology and look forward to earning a Master Degree in Mental health counseling.because I feel strong that this is the professional track that is the best match for my degree of determination to make constructive difference in the lives of individuals who deal with self- esteem issues, and other personal problems. I look forward to being introduced to many psychology concepts such as brain function, cognition, attention, personality, behavior and many other methods, and researches tools that will enable me to understand individuals and groups to assist individuals and groups with their problems in order to help them become more self-sufficient.

For the last four years, I have been employed with the Young Adult Institute. I am working there as recreational counselor. We also provide various counselor services for people with disabilities. We helping the people we serve to achieve their potential for independence, individuality, productivity and inclusion in their communities. I assist in planning for community activities. I supervise individuals and as a group while in a classroom setting and community events. My experience at options has helped me to develop a much more sophisticated understanding of mental illness. I truly enjoy helping my clients.

My main long term goal is to someday work as a Mental Health Counselor in a recognized hospital and I would like to determinatee a treatment plan that will accomplish my clients and parents goal.

The essay looks good. Here are some writing errors that I believe, when fixed, will improve the flow of your piece.
OP rosis29 1 / 1  
thank you

Home / Graduate / Being the youngest child I could not understand my parent's conflicts that turned worst every time