Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 7

'the average Joes out there...' - Quick Grammar Check for a sentence

chessman567 5 / 170 11  
Do you think this is okay and how to rephrase it into maybe fewer words? However, I don't want to lose the meaning behind it!

Out of all the average Joes out there, all I am is a kid with an overwhelming curiosity and desire to learn along and a vivid imagination.
Didgeridoo - / 306 191  
Out of all the Average Joes out there, all I am is a kid with an overwhelming curiosity,anda desire to learn,along and a vivid imagination.
TheLeader 2 / 36  
Out of all the Average Joes out there, all I am is aI am just a kid with an overwhelming curiosity, a desire to learn, along with a vivid imagination.

Thanks for checking out my essay! Didgeridoo did a good job editing yours, but you could try my suggestions. I thought "all I am is a kid" sounds a little awkard. This is a unique sentence sure to capture the reader's attention:)
koiralatulsa - / 1  
I am Tulsa koirala
Kathmandu Nepal
I am going to write artical about today one program where i was get chance for attend . Thank you very much for SNDJ group
The association of National disable jurnalist Nepal on monday submitted on 11 point memorondum to the federation of Nepali jurnalist demanding reservation quortas for the diffrently abled jurnalist in media person's umberalla organisation

. According to ANDJ representation the FNJ central comitte stil favours those jurnalist who are socially and economically sound or those with compettive skills and that the scribes living with disabilities are not represented in the federation .

even the reservation quota allocation for us is being accupied by the able bodies. depriving us of the servi ce .
puma - / 2  
Team work was a strange concept which was introduced to VN corporations in 1990s

Team work was a strange concept which was introduced to VN corporations in 1990s. It was used popularly to operate company smoothly and effectively. non-profit organizations usually organize team-building course for whole-time staffs to manage effectively power resource and use up resource of company to archive the best result.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
What is the purpose of this writing? Need to mention it here, so you will gain more valuable feedback. Here are some edits;
- Teamwork is defined as a strange concept
- During 1990s
- It had gained in popularity as a concept to run companies...
- Whole-time staff

use up resource

I am not sure that the word is appropriate here. Do you mean "make use of resources?

Hope this helps, eddy suaib.
puma - / 2  
I translate article from Vietnamese paper to English, so please help me! thank you.

Home / Grammar, Usage / 'the average Joes out there...' - Quick Grammar Check for a sentence