Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 15

Communication in contexts. What does it mean?

start208 14 / 68  
hello every one this thread is just to ask about what does COMMUNICATION IN CONTEXTS means?! there will be a MASTER about it and I want to know first some information about it before i determine to submit my file or not.

thanks lot for sparing time to read and feed me back.
celu 8 / 20  
hi start 208

how could we know about your topic ,if you, the one who have to write the essay don't know ?
I googled `` communication in context `` and there were a lot of answers. I didn't know which one I should choose. therefore ,I think it would be better you to google ``communication in context `` and to choose the one you need. read the information, write an essay and then post it here. it will be corrected.
OP start208 14 / 68  
THANKS BUT THE UNIVERSITY ITSELF DOESN'T SPECIFY;THEY SAY COMMUNICATION IN CONTEXTS THAT4S ALL
celu 8 / 20  
ask your pears to see what they did.

try these :

learndev.org/dl/DenverBurnett.PDF
guptaconsulting.com/docs/CrossCulturalSamplePage.pdf

read these, and see if it's similar to what you learn about communication.
OP start208 14 / 68  
Hello dear mirela mirela,
Thanks a lot about the sites u propose to me. they are very useful and it makes me happy that your help to me is fast and to the point.

Thanks indeed
celu 8 / 20  
I am very glad that I could help you.
OP start208 14 / 68  
That's great. Which to correct my next next essay.
The CONTEXT is the situation you are in.

So, when I send you a communication, like an email, you will know what I am talking about because you know the situation.

If someone reads your email but does not know the situational context, they might be very confused.

So, when we say we are going to CONTEXTUALIZE something, it means we are going to talk about the other things in the situation.

I hope that helps!!! The context of communication is very important if you want to have good, clear communication.
OP start208 14 / 68  
Thanks a lot Ef-kevin. I 'd like recieve an answer sooner.
please may you suggest to me a plan for a statment of purpose concerning this issue: I want to inroll in a Master concerning communication in contexts (they haven't specified!) and they want me to submit a statment of purpose.

may you inform me how to start and what to write:
i got BA in english and a diplomat in hotel managment plus experience in teaching primary levels.
Thanks indeed.
I want to inroll in a Master concerning communication in contexts (they haven't specified!) and they want me to submit a statment of purpose.

Hi Ismael, I can't help you with it yet, because it still does not make sense. It would be irresponsible of me to advise you because I don't understand the question yet.

What is the name of the degree program you are entering?
OP start208 14 / 68  
Great Ef-kevin thanks a lot about helping us here. I m really proud of being in this forum with u...
concerning: What is the name of the degree program you are entering?
It is a Master (third cycle) about communication in contexts. there aren't other information. they launch a notice like this : XXX university launch a new Master under the name: Communication in contexts next year. candidate shoud submit these requirements:

1-
2-
3-
4- A Statment of purpose.
5-
etc
please try to tell me what to mention in a SOP like this one.
thanks
Okay, so you do not know what the program is going to teach you, but you have to write a statement about your purpose for entering this program.

Well, you probably know what you want to accomplish in the next 5 or 10 years, so you can write about that purpose. Do you know what I mean? "communication in context" is just one part of your program, and your purpose for entering the program = your idea for what you want to accomplish in the next 5 - 10 years.

You do not necessarily need to write about a purpose for wanting to be in this particular part of the program.

However, I think you must be able to look on the school's website and see info about what this part of the program involves. All the answers you need will come from either 1.) the Internet, or 2.) your plan for the next 5 or 10 years.

Your purpose = Your plan.
OP start208 14 / 68  
Thanks a lot. i will write one and post it here to be corrected. wish me good luck
OP start208 14 / 68  
"Studies to obtain Master Degree in Communication in contexts" - Statement of Purpose.
I do develop this SOP from the one criswa1 has made in Apr 5, 11, 01:46am.
Please correct it to me and see if there are other things to add. thanks
Dear committee;
I am the type of individual who wishes to leave a lasting impression on everyone that I encounter.
Due to myself wishing to leave a lasting impression on everyone I meet, I decided to begin my career in the tourism sector. I got a Hotel management diplomat in L'INSTITUT SPECIALISE DE L'HOTELLERIE ET DE LA RESTAURATION AGADIR.I trained and worked for over two years in the domain of tourism. My experience in dealing with tourists makes me an open-minded, perceptive, and out-going individual. Over these years, I have worked multiple jobs in the tourism sector (restaurant, reception, and traveling agency) as well as pursued university education which has helped me shape into a better person as well as develop unique skills to assist me in the progression of my career life.

I got my license in 2010 from Ibn-zohr university in Agadir and I worked in Maria private school (Agadir), teaching middle school students. I feel with the compound knowledge that I have received from these institutions; I wish to begin my higher studies at university Moulay Ismail for Master Degree in Communication in Contexts.

With my Masters Degree in Communication in Contexts; I wish to be able to obtain skills in order to effectively communicate with individuals and groups and I will be a vital asset to any corporation I am employed underl. My ultimate goal is to gain communication skills necessary to let me succeed in my job as well as to be able to understand and react to different communications in different contexts.

I am eager to learn the skills necessary to further advance myself in my academic studies and my profession. With the academic guidance, convenience of classes, and various educational tools that the master you are launching offers; I feel that I can place myself in the exact career that I envision.
Do not type the same sentence twice:
I am the type of individual who wishes to leave a lasting impression on everyone that I encounter. Due to myself wishing to leave a lasting impression on everyone I meet, For that reason, I decided to begin my career in the tourism sector. I got a Hotel Management diploma in L'INSTITUT SPECIALISE DE L'HOTELLERIE ET DE LA RESTAURATION AGADIR.I trained and worked for

My ultimate goal is to gain communication skills necessary to let me succeed in my job as well as to be able to understand and react to different communications in different contexts.-----Great sentence! But I think this is not the ultimate goal. What is your real ultimate goal? This goal is just a means to an end.

:-)

I think you did a great job with this. It will be even better if you get more specific about what difference you want to make in your field or in society.... what are some of the goals you have for your career? This essay just says you want to improve your communication skill, but can you tell more about what you really want to do in this life?

Home / Grammar, Usage / Communication in contexts. What does it mean?